• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the New World - Dilmun

Proffe

For many years I've hoped a new world would be released in which a GB cannot be built/bought until you have arrived in its age. For me, that would be an adventure to take. I doubt I will keep doing the same thing over and over. Oh well.

So excited! Look for Tortoise! Will be writing "Guild Hoppers Checklist", in a guild thread to maximize your guild hopping. Stay and play GE with us for a guild focused on growing your own city to grow the guild rather than the other way around. Looking to diamond mine? Many have discovered finishing GE as one of the best ways to do that.

UBERhelp1

For many years I've hoped a new world would be released in which a GB cannot be built/bought until you have arrived in its age. For me, that would be an adventure to take. I doubt I will keep doing the same thing over and over. Oh well.
Then build a city like that? Why should everyone have to play the same way as you? You can do it on your own.

I plan on starting a new city there, but as usual, I will be going slow. Will be nice to experience the game while there are no mega cities and no offers of building an Arc early. Will be looking for a clan that accepts builders and traders, my main mode.

xivarmy

Carthage forever satiated my desire to start a city on a new world...

The experience isn't quite what it used to be.

- the castle breaks the illusion of initial parity *way* faster than it ever did before. on day 1 you'll have people with the level 15 castle just from getting their diamonds ready. Long run it's just ~4 or 5 extra event buildings worth - and you'll be way further behind than that after 1 event, always would've been. But on day 1 it's really frustrating. People starting out with 40 FP a day, 45%/45% boost, a few rogue hideouts before they've even started *spending* diamonds - hell the diamonds could be destined for a different world!
- chat as an unlockable feature is *really* dumb. Worlds before carthage day 1 chat: crazy active and fun. Carthage day 1 chat: *crickets*, a few people who raced to unlock it using it as an almost-static personal ad board. And by the time more people do unlock it, the craze really isn't there. Active chat sucks people in to actually play on the new world. The illusion that the new world is as dead as any other: not so much.

That said, I'll still be starting a city on Dilmun. Just planning for it to end as a diamond mine, but going to enjoy the journey to make it a *big* diamond mine :)