• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

CDmark

As much as I like Smitty, gonna stick with going for silver. I figure spend up to the 200 chest for the Summerhold upgrades. Sometimes there is the L1 so those rounds would be 1 free chest and on to next banquet. Getting 500 tasks gives me 4, then shoot for 5 from the chests with the gold level coming via silver. If I have to purchase 2000 gems for 1750 to secure silver and 2nd event building, I think it is worth it.
15 towns = 500+ = 9800 gems, leaves 1400 no incidents
15 towns x 150 on chests = 2250, say I get 850 in incidents so break even
So, the only cost would be the 200 chest, Already got 2 of 5 after 3 towns so I like my odds not needing 200 chests,

Orius Maximus

Inno should check their game tips on the loading screens, they're posting tips for *last year's* Fellowship Event. I've seen one message about using provisions for the player's journey which looks like a reference to last year's event, and there's another one about meeting fellows along the way. I've seen a third one I think, but I don't remember what it said.

Yeah, it looks like it's identical to the Patty's event, even down to the math. I don't like the babysitting aspect to the event format, but then I've never had trouble getting the main prize on the Patty's events either.

PJS299

Inno should check their game tips on the loading screens, they're posting tips for *last year's* Fellowship Event. I've seen one message about using provisions for the player's journey which looks like a reference to last year's event, and there's another one about meeting fellows along the way. I've seen a third one I think, but I don't remember what it said.
I noticed that. One says, "Keep an eye out for the new Knight's Pavilion" another says, "The new 'Heroes Tavern' building." Another one is just wrong, it says, "Upgrade to the Legendary Lodge for unparalleled might." Wrong. I can name a couple buildings better than it. And still, another one says, "Reach the city to be awarded an extra special grand prize."

They need to fix these.

xivarmy

Just a question: Are all the banquets the same? If I use a strategy in one banquet of how to upgrade managers etc. then would the same strategy apply to subsequent banquets?
There's 3 sets of tasks rotating (1-2-3-1-2-3). You will want slightly different managers for each set.

You also might have enough currency/time to sometimes do a "fast run" and sometimes prefer a "slow run" which will involve slightly different manager levels.

Victoria and Albert

There's 3 sets of tasks rotating (1-2-3-1-2-3). You will want slightly different managers for each set.

You also might have enough currency/time to sometimes do a "fast run" and sometimes prefer a "slow run" which will involve slightly different manager levels.
Thank you!

Orius Maximus

I noticed that. One says, "Keep an eye out for the new Knight's Pavilion" another says, "The new 'Heroes Tavern' building." Another one is just wrong, it says, "Upgrade to the Legendary Lodge for unparalleled might." Wrong. I can name a couple buildings better than it. And still, another one says, "Reach the city to be awarded an extra special grand prize."

They need to fix these.

The Knight's Pavilion isn't new, but it's still available to win, even if it's not a top tier building.

I haven't seen the city one, but that should be removed too. Didn't anyone catch these on Beta?

Darkest.Knight

Not many comments regarding players progress, Sinerania gold is now at 248 while I'm currently at 279. Where are u guys playing and what lvl is required for gold?

xivarmy

The world where I'm trying for gold: Carthage - Gold is 252, I'm 343. I'm headed for passing 750 by the end.

1690469076358.png

Dilmun Gold cutoff is 267 and should be among the higher worlds as the newest.

xivarmy

What are the two different Me's? Did you change pace?
Yes - that was the plan from the start. A run a day was not sufficient to reach my goal of 750. And doing a section of 4/4 (banquet/carriage) runs seemed better to me than trying to run 4/3 or 3/4 for the entire event which was going to be far more disruptive to me time-wise. So the orange is when I was running at 4/4, and the switch to yellow is now running at 3/3 til the end unless I mess up and need to do some more catchup - or the gold pace picks up.

Aramiso

Not really happy with this one. I am in Post Modern; the daily challenge is build 3 residential structures; these are two lane buildings and I would have to demolish some production facilities, spend a half million supplies, all for 150 gems. Just not worth it ... I will continue in the top section but don't want to tear up my city for a measly reward. Sorry, Inno!