• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FOE Stories

Godly Luke

So this is actually how I found the forums.

One time in a galaxy far, far away, I lone leader sat in his townhall looking at the not yet unlocked emissary tab. It had good ole Ragu Silvertounge.
So in CA, you will get a quest called Betrayal and it basically says that Silver is trying to take over your city and Mycenia comes in and helps you gain your advisors trust (not that they hadn't betrayed you as well, but wanted to be on the safe side). So eventually, you get the military's trust and arrest Silvertounge. The player excommunicates him and he vows to return one day. Truth is, he never comes back. (I hope).

So, I noticed him there, and am thinking to myself. Dude, why isn't Mycenia here? So I file a ticket and leave a comment about how Mycenia
or whoever it is in OF that replaces her. Something along those lines.
and a nice ingame moderator links the proposals section of this forum. I follow the link and create an account. I browsed around and read up on stuff, gained a lot of knowledge on the game. To this day, I haven't actually proposed that idea, it kind of grew on me and it sounded stupid and many proposals don't exactly get... well... ya'll know what I mean. So that is how I found the forums! Sorry for the lengthy story.

DeletedUser29623

Just a silly little story, but on a very quiet evening, I was sitting at my desk working and had my iPad nearby because I was waiting to wrap up a Viking Settlement and the 8-hour buildings were nearly done. I'd never actually completed any before, but the update makes them essential. So what I didn't know is that when the Old Willow is finally built, it whispers a weird sinister incomprehensible sentence or two. Well, I nearly jumped a mile when it did!

- KQ -

Just a silly little story, but on a very quiet evening, I was sitting at my desk working and had my iPad nearby because I was waiting to wrap up a Viking Settlement and the 8-hour buildings were nearly done. I'd never actually completed any before, but the update makes them essential. So what I didn't know is that when the Old Willow is finally built, it whispers a weird sinister incomprehensible sentence or two. Well, I nearly jumped a mile when it did!

I've never been around to hear it whisper. Interesting.

RazorbackPirate

Some have said it says, and it's not too far off, but it kind of sounds like, "I hate colonoscopies."