• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Black Friday Feedback

DeletedUser31799

They send us here to get answers,and then can't be bothered to check in and do some answering? Keep in mind there are other places to game. I'm beginning to regret every dollar I've spent here.

DeletedUser6120

Oh good, I'm glad I wasn't the only one that felt the SoK "deal" really wasn't much of one.

Oh, please. I can't imagine throwing away that much money on any Shrine. I have a couple dozen different shrines sitting in my inventory. With their paltry rewards, they are not worth the space to build them. On top of which, they are not even pretty to look at. If you want something small that has a moderate if not generous reward, and has the added attraction of being beautiful to look at in your city, try for a King or Queen. I cannot imagine why they keep offering Shrines of different types as if there were great stuff, when they are not really worth much.

DeletedUser6120

Yeah, silence is the worst possible response.
If it’s over, I’m disappointed but not mad. Silence? Best way to make me angry.

I must agree. I got some good stuff, but I am disappointed that the market did not last longer. And I have to say, that with a major event like the Black Friday Market, someone should have been monitoring this thread. As you said, they tell us to post for answers and then all we get is silence. It makes it frustrating. I sent a ticket to support, if I ever get a answer I will post it here.

DeletedUser36326

I wish they would have allowed an option to get at least all nine Tholos, just in case someone just had the building. What’s the point of releasing some upgrades?

DeletedUser35836

The good: the ability to get a 7-level ship

The bad: Only 2 Tholos upgrades? I needed 3, others needed 5 or 6. What’s up with that?

DeletedUser36543

I wish they would have allowed an option to get at least all nine Tholos, just in case someone just had the building. What’s the point of releasing some upgrades?
Seriously. The ship offer (though expensive as hell) was a god-send for those of us starting from scratch. The Tholos offer? WTH? I have to buy 2 upgrades and hope for a level 1 Tholos and another several upgrades at some point in the future?
Were the people that planned this event having an alchohol-fueled slumber party when they planned this?

DeletedUser33051

Maybe They're Preparing An Upgrade To The Event!
Now They Can Offer Different Buildings, And Upgrades With More Affordable Prices!

DeletedUser

My feedback is that nothing I saw was worth spending Diamonds on. Of course, I spent this holiday weekend day mostly with my family, so there's that. Seriously, though, if it's over it's over. People are getting mad because it ended without a personal message from Inno? Talk about first world problems. And then there's this guy:
Oh, please. I can't imagine throwing away that much money on any Shrine. I have a couple dozen different shrines sitting in my inventory. With their paltry rewards, they are not worth the space to build them. On top of which, they are not even pretty to look at. If you want something small that has a moderate if not generous reward, and has the added attraction of being beautiful to look at in your city, try for a King or Queen. I cannot imagine why they keep offering Shrines of different types as if there were great stuff, when they are not really worth much.
You are either not paying attention, or you are seriously out of touch with game reality. The King and Queen only give coins and they can be plundered. The Shrine of Knowledge gives coins, but if motivated it gives a FP also. And if motivated, it can't be plundered. Every serious player in this game has multiple SoKs in their cities, many have dozens. You need some serious game advice help if you think the King or Queen are anywhere near as valuable in your city as the SoK. (Neither of the other Shrines are worth having, especially the Shrine of Inspiration.)

DeletedUser35753

My feedback is that nothing I saw was worth spending Diamonds on. Of course, I spent this holiday weekend day mostly with my family, so there's that. Seriously, though, if it's over it's over. People are getting mad because it ended without a personal message from Inno? Talk about first world problems.

I was literally just catching up on this thread and thinking "wow people with free money to spend on virtual items in a game can act pretty entitled"

PS: not all of you. Please keep spending money so we have this great game :)

kmc11

I was literally just catching up on this thread and thinking "wow people with free money to spend on virtual items in a game can act pretty entitled"

PS: not all of you. Please keep spending money so we have this great game :)

It's not much entitled but the event says every hour and then it's not 24hrs so that's a bummer.

Then you take a look at what you get and you see 5 SoKs are at the same price of a complete royal ship, which gives 1 FP more , coins more, supplies, medals, goods and coin % boost. And that's smhw just laughable if you think of the poor guys that bought SoKs for $$$ bucks worth of diamonds.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4770

WHAT A SCAM! I just wasted 500 diamonds on this rip off mystery crate as well. This game only gives you what you DON'T NEED. Never, EVER What you need! Been playing for almost 5 years now. I believe I am all done. You win FOE. You Win!!

If you are unhappy with your purchase, please open a ticket and write Support. I will always do my best to assist you.

DeletedUser4770

Thank you all for your input regarding the Black Friday event. I will make sure this is passed along to the persons who design these events. We appreciate those who participated and hope you got some really great items. (For other items you wished had been offered, I'll make sure this is passed along as well.)

Thanks again and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday!
Panacea

DeletedUser35836

Is there going to be a Cyber Monday event? I’m half serious.

DeletedUser6120

The good: the ability to get a 7-level ship

The bad: Only 2 Tholos upgrades? I needed 3, others needed 5 or 6. What’s up with that?

I have to agree. I was able to get a ship, and upgrade it to the highest level, so that was terrific. But they were only 2 upgrades for the Tholos, so I could only get it to level five, so that's disappointing. And I was hoping to get other things, like a Great Bridge upgrade.

DeletedUser6120

Yes, I cannot see why so few upgrades were offered.

DeletedUser6120

Thank you all for your input regarding the Black Friday event. I will make sure this is passed along to the persons who design these events. We appreciate those who participated and hope you got some really great items. (For other items you wished had been offered, I'll make sure this is passed along as well.)

Thanks again and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday!
Panacea

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, I certainly did. Now, I enjoyed the Black Friday Market, but I was disappointed that it was so short. Here in New York City, offers were available only between 9AM and 6PM. I did manage to get a Ship, and upgrade it to the highest level, which was fantastic! But I wanted to get more upgrades so that I could get another Ship in my other citiy. I was suprised to see only a couple of Tholos of Idols upgrades, which only allowed me to upgrade my Tholos to level 5. I was hoping to see way more upgrades offered, like for the Great Bridge, because that one I was only able to get to level 3. I also got renovation kits, which was great, and large medal packages.

I had expected the Market to run longer---at least until 9PM, maybe even until Midnight, when Black Friday was over. Or maybe even for 24 hours. It seemed kind of short.

You know what would be nice? Why not another Market on Cyber Monday?

mamboking053

I grabbed a couple of Tholos upgrades, which is a couple more than I had before, so I'm happy.

I do have criticisms against it. There are a number of posters here that revert to a sort of apologetic or minimizing stance when it comes to criticism against Inno and I can understand this since a lot of the things they see deserve it, but I think this event was pretty pooh.

As others said, besides the Ship upgrades, mostly every other option was average to awful. I mean... 50 FP? Like I couldn't wait two days for 50 FP? Then there was the fact that it didn't even last the full Friday. I could understand if Inno posted an end time of the event (which I was looking for). This would have cleared up the confusion. Easily. If you're going to offer a limited amount of prizes in a big, end-of-the-year sale, it should be filled with actually good items. Who was hoping they could buy FP and medals from this event and how was SoK the most demanded prize? I don't think these are invalid complaints.

I did buy the Tholos upgrades and a Shrine. I was happy when I saw the upgrades. I was bitching about them for a while, but two... That's not cool. Yes, it could be released in time, but it really should have been offered at this time.