• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Black Friday Feedback

DeletedUser36262

Are deals to buy diamonds offered, or only deals to spend diamonds on?

It says, "All offered items can be purchased with Diamonds, however Diamonds themselves will not be available at a discounted price."

DeletedUser6120

Would be nice to have a flyer/ad like most businesses distribute/publish before hand, with at least some of the items and prices in random order........rather than us sitting around all day waiting/hoping for something we may or may not need/want/afford to show up

I agree completely! Friday is a day some of us are lucky enough to have off work, and it seems ridiculous to spend it tied to a computer terminal or constantly checking up on the FoE website while trying to do anything else. I would like to see a list of the things that will be available and when. It would be to FoE advantage as well. This way players would know when to log into the game to buy. But if you have no idea what is coming next, then what? So you log in at 9AM, then at 10AM, then at !!AM. And suppose each time there is nothing you want? How long will it be before players get frustrated and go do something else on a day off? and not bother coming back? But if you knew what was begin offered, you could log in when you were ready to buy. If they wanted to, they could even wait until the shop opens, then publish the sale list. That would serve players more and would get FoE more income.

DeletedUser36624

It is currently eastern standard time where I am in Australia and i am certain that is not what is meant. So Eastern Standard Time in which country so i can check the world clock and find out what it is local time.
Given that this is a US server, EST in the US would be a good guess.

DeletedUser36432

I would love to see a mass renovation kit. That would be worth a few diamonds.

Jase249

I would love to see a mass renovation kit. That would be worth a few diamonds.

The first offer was a bundle of 3 Reno kits. Probably as close as you'll get

Getting an eerie sense of deja vu here. I think they did the same thing last year; if so it's not a good sign. While I admit I was at least somewhat hopeful there might be something worth buying this year, that hope is fading fast. They're probably going to recycle the same nonsense from last year. Get ready for "discounted price to convert diamonds to FPs!"

DeletedUser35506

The offers seem to correlate with beta server's offers. It's medal package now there. I hope in the US servers there will be four tholos of idols upgrade kits as that is how much I need to fully upgrade it :) I'm ready to spend to get them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jase249

The offers seem to correlate with beta server's offers. It's medal package now there. I hope in the US servers there will be four tholos of idols upgrade kits as that is how much I need to fully upgrade it :) I'm ready to spend to get them!

I may have to eat my words. Tholos Upgrade kit is now available on Beta!

The catch: you can only get 2.

DeletedUser35506

I may have to eat my words. Tholos Upgrade kit is now available on Beta!

The catch: you can only get 2.
I know that, but perhaps it will differ for live servers. At least I hope so! Otherwise perhaps there will be the tholos of idols offer couple times through the day. I am prepared to spend all the way from level 1 to upgrade to level 10 if the opprtunity strikes :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35836

I know that, but perhaps it will differ for live servers. At least I hope so! Otherwise perhaps there will be the tholos of idols offer couple times through the day. I am prepared to spend all the way from level 1 to upgrade to level 10 if the opprtunity strikes :)

I 2nd that. I need 3 upgrades to get one of mine to 10.

mamboking053

I hope you sell some land extensions, since they are nearly impossible to get at the advanced levels otherwise. Also, when will you establish a trading board so people like the one above this post can trade for a ship upgrade with me or anyone else? I have literally hundreds of buildings and other stuff, mostly from earlier eras that I will never be able to use, even if I wanted to. Why cant we swap with each other, just as we do with goods, or at least trade them back to Forge for something else. Also, what on earth will I ever do with almost 1 million supplies??????

Why are the extensions hard to get? I'm from HMA so I'm just asking for the heads up.

mamboking053

500 diamond Mystery Chest for just a chance at one of an assortment of items culminating with...a Wishing Well.

Am I too noob, or is this a horrible trade?

Makes me think that if they do put down a Tholos upgrade, the price is going to be heavy.

KeithOfTheForge

This whole Black Friday sale is very misleading:

"Lots of discounts on popular items will await you on Friday, the 23rd of November, starting at 09:00 EST"

Mystery Chest
Sunken Treasure
Store Building

All with a regular price and a % price off.

This makes it sound like I can buy these items at any time for the normal prices which is completely false (unless I don't know about a secret FOE store).

Why even bother putting a regular price if the items are never offered at the regular price anyway. Just show us the sale price.