• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl Grand Prize Impossible to get with Out Diamonds.

Angry.Blanket

LOL
You're the one that says it's stressful. I'm just using your logic. Arguing against such a losing proposition as yours is not stressful in the least bit for me.
You are the one that said you needed to put me on ignore. The losing proposition is you pretending this isn't real life.
I agreed that sometimes these conversations with you would be best eliminated from my life

Karen Isaacsdottir

Shiny and new doesn't have to replace older but reliable. Look at what the event building gives you in terms of fp/square, e.g. Look at efficiency.

Consider the radical idea of looking at events as merely a way to complicate the game and make your brain work and acquire goods which you can then sell in the Antique Dealer while you acquire other interesting odd bits.

Dursland

i have a Bistro, i did not pay any diamonds/cash.
I only played when i could get the extra yard, and then only the cheapest advances.
Pretty much _every_ single event since Dilmun started has had someone say "you can't get final upgrade without paying" and every single time it's been false, with the exception of Fall Event.