• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friends list and GBs

Lorendar

IMO There is way to much of the game that is now controlled by Nanny INNO in order to spoon feed and hush up the wailing of cranky babies. and spoiled brat me me me kids.
It's not having Inno doing it for me. I have the control to allow or deny players in my city. One less thing Inno has to do. Your comment is incorrect and nothing but a petty person taking a cheap shot.

UP ONLINE

I am still trying to figure out how someone not on my friends list nor in my guild has managed to keep popping contributions on my GBs. My only thought is maybe they had joined and left our guild and I did not see it, or can someone who has sent a friend invite to me make donations until I reject them? Any ideas? Maybe they just changed their name because I do not recognize them.
The only thing you can't control is Your Neighbors

Ebeondi Asi

And your reply is completely unneeded as it is only meant in a derogatory fashion.
It's not having Inno doing it for me. I have the control to allow or deny players in my city. One less thing Inno has to do. Your comment is incorrect and nothing but a petty person taking a cheap shot.
Both of your responses are derogatory and take a cheap shot.
So???