• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

From Letters into Sentences

Ebeondi Asi

How New York People Openly Express
Hewing Nails, You Poked Out Eyes
Hiding Never Yet Provoked Open Emnity

WCCWTHF

Ebeondi Asi

Why Can't You Edit Down Those Reactions?

ZXYVPE
it is not really 'cute' to use extremely hard letters to make words with like "x" and "z" so if you like being a clown, then keep on using them. and that is my reaction. I would us harsher words.. but then my post would be deleted.

Ebeondi Asi

Significant Teamwork Easily Advances Most Strategies
Story Time Energy Atmosphere Make Smiles
Some Teachers Earn Alternate Money Streams

BBCTMT

Mor-Rioghain

it is not really 'cute' to use extremely hard letters to make words with like "x" and "z" so if you like being a clown, then keep on using them. and that is my reaction. I would us harsher words.. but then my post would be deleted.
I would have to concur but perhaps only that they not be used in combination on practically every post that member makes. It's less fun that way. I like a challenge but that's just a bit too much, imo.

Ebeondi Asi

Regular Workers Sometimes Viciously Brew Unruly Brawls
Rare Winter Snows Violently Become Unfathomable Blizzards
Running With Scissors, Vicariously Blaming Underage Boys

WHWDTDT

Wednesday Winter

Is it the fact that you didn't like my letters or that you could not come up with your usual three sentences using those letters, to show your superior brain power to us little people that only make one sentence?

Ebeondi Asi

Blowing Umbrellas Make Bubbly Laughter Easy
Bertrand's Umbrage May Bequeath Libeled Enthusiasm
Brazen, Utterly Mad Baubles Left Embarassment

SBCMMFG