• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Game Difficulties

DeletedUser22265

I am using Microsoft Edge on My Windows 10 Home PC. Every so often when I am playing FoE, my screen goes blank (white) with a circle with an "I" in the middle of my screen. Why is this, and what can I do to remedy this?Thank you.

DeletedUser28670

This happened to me too, just close the browser, reopen it, sign back in. Kind of tedious but works.

tstar99

it's the beginning of the end, i'm at the point now where I can only stay on for a few minutes. I've tried everything, so browsers don't matter. it's them, they don't give a damn about us. which is really stupid because we're their bottom line. without us they can't pay the bills.

Algona

Still on 2001 PC running Chrome on Win XP. Freezes once per week or so, the only lag is the first load of Army Management with 1700 troops.

Maladred

Eventually outdated computers that are unable to load updates for the game are going to have problems loading or freezing. Microsoft Edge has been known to cause freezes to the game. Using a browser like Google Chrome or Opera will work better. Earlier versions of Windows are going to see problems also as they cannot upload the newer versions of the game for flash or as the game takes advantage of other newer versions, outdated OS systems (XP) will not be supported.

DeletedUser25166

Chrome wants me to update flash, but every time I try does not work. Opera seems as slow as others

DeletedUser28919

This is a year plus response, but for what it's worth, I'm now on a new laptop running w10 tits to the wind, and Edge freezes in a matter of a minute of log-on. Very hinky. But I'm a Googlet so not a biggie for me. I haven't tried Foxfire on this kitten yet but I never had a problem with it on my old toy. Forget Edge.

DeletedUser28670

WTH is this in Guides? Oh yes, I'm sure that a bug report belongs at the TOP of the guides section, doesn't it??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27642

it's the beginning of the end, i'm at the point now where I can only stay on for a few minutes. I've tried everything, so browsers don't matter. it's them, they don't give a damn about us. which is really stupid because we're their bottom line. without us they can't pay the bills.
Having the same issue and Inno support just keep making us jump through hoops with different web browsers blaming them. I'm on my 4th browser and have an open ticket with support but you are correct....they do not care for the customer and soon the customers will have enough and take their money elsewhere.

DeletedUser26965

Having the same issue and Inno support just keep making us jump through hoops with different web browsers blaming them. I'm on my 4th browser and have an open ticket with support but you are correct....they do not care for the customer and soon the customers will have enough and take their money elsewhere.
The thing is if a lot of players are not having the same issue at the same time and it can't be reproduced by someone else then it's really difficult for anyone, even Inno, to help and give a detailed explanation. I think we narrowed down your particular issue on the other thread and Inno has a fix coming as we discussed. I agree though "they" i.e. mods/support sometimes too often resort to the common replies that don't really help and Inno took faaaaar too long to fix that memory leak issue that affected every player since the games inception over five years ago.