• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Game is getting to hard to play and a waste of time???????

DeletedUser35983

What is your fact?

I have never tried to do level 3 or 4 because I did not know what there was to gain. I could do level 3 or 4 any week if I chose to spend the time.

Please be respectful of others.

DeletedUser35712

I have the army and attack boosts to do so. I may or may not be willing to spend the time to do so across three servers. I thought the only goal was to get Guild points for guild ranking, so each week I try to do the first level or two to help our guild ranking.
If I were you, I would increase my attack bonus to the highest possible, level up an Alcatraz so you can auto-battle as much of GE as possible. It would save so much time. Even if you get a few losses, if your Alcatraz is high enough, you will still have a growing army. Guild ranking is not that important, but guild levels are, especially if you get tons of forge points from your town hall every day.

DeletedUser35983

Thanks for the advice.

On this server, no traz, but

Zeus is level 14
CDM is level 13
CoA is level 12

Other two servers I play, have traz and all three above buildings are level 10+..

DeletedUser27848

I have collected stuff within 30 minutes of completion, and still had people who fought me 6-18 hours ago plunder me. It is like they check if anything is ready every few minutes or something. I didn't notice it as much back in contemporary. Is much worse in tomorrow and arctic future in my experience.

I have no terrace farms. Are those premium or quest or special event? And can they be plundered?

All the sets are events, and the events are over, so if you missed 1 piece of the set, there is not much you can do about a missing piece. In my opinion, that just caters to the very active or the donators, making it more separation between them and the rest of us.

I am sure there are some things I could do to improve my city, but short of stopping producing goods, I think this game is a dead end.

I recommend you quit and do something you are good at...