• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GREEDY Inno,...

Ebeondi Asi

The three Titan GB help me keep moving up. Working those up (doing Obs or Arc when waiting on Goods to build) on three Worlds is a full time job while still doing GE GbG.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

I rotate in between the Peg and the Hydra. Peg is opened and excess dumped while building goods for Hydra. unlock Hydra and spend 4 days rebuilding goods for Hydra , flip Hydra , unlock Peg . Rinse and repeat. Hydra is at 58 and Peg is at 23 so it's working well and stress free.hydra4.JPG

Athanofthered

Lol dude inno is bad but not THAT bad!! Compared to some other gaming corporations out there they're practically saint's.

PJS299

Is there any greedy developer, GREATER THAN INNO, that is demonstrating PROFOUND greed for players pocket!!
DO NOT THINK SO!
Cheers!
I just realized how much of a change this is. It's so intense and then like, "whatever, bye!"

INNO IS BAD! AHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!

Have a nice day!

Miljenko2

This is a mass-multiplayer size game, therefore the most important resource is playing alongside other players on the same team. No amount of money would help that small of a Guild win. It just wouldn’t change how fast you can hit a sector enough to provide a win against a competitive opponent.

To be competitive you’re going to want a minimum of 20 players online each time you’re taking a tile. Ideally you want as close to 80 active players as possible, but 20 is a starting point. That’s going to create a ton of lag, but you’ll capture the province fairly quick.

Yes. Absolutely. I’m confident given enough time and strategy I could reach 6k / 8k in red, and 4k / 11k in blue for SAT using only what’s currently in the game without spending any money. That’s only going to increase as new buildings get released with more effective stats

The fastest way to get there will be through any building that generates offspring buildings and ensuring you keep updating your town with whatever you can get your hands on. The more you can diversify that strategy with each coming Event the faster it’ll become.

When Fellowship Event comes back round, if you can get yourself Sunhaven Palaces, or the Jester Stage, get those. That will help speed things up exponentially in the long run due to the Finish Special.

Same sort of deal with the Soccer Event. If you can get the Aegeon Resort when that comes back round, that’ll speed up your growth with the Finish Special.

Any Event that offers an opportunity to spawn a building that provides Finish Special is a building you ”should” be going after. Granted only 1% of players will be able to get into Gold League. So if you were after Gold League buildings you’d want to make sure you‘ve saved up enough diamonds before dumping it all in trying to reach Gold.

Even without the Gold League spawner, just 1 Sunhaven Palace coupled with the Blue Galaxy at lvl 91 will net you 18 Jesters Stage over the course of a year, providing two Finish Specials per day that can be used on anything to increase your overall rate of growth

Chateau Frontenac is probably the most effective tool a Free-to-Play player has for generating diamonds prior to reaching Titan. It’s unclear what Space Age Hub will bring, so if you’re already in Titan (and not starting any other worlds just to go through Quests) the next best thing is probably the Seed Vault for Diamond generation.

If you’re able to reach the top 500 of your world in PvP Arena and stay there that would provide a weekly chance at some diamonds. That will definitely take a bunch of Medals to achieve, and be dependent on how active your world is for how easy or difficult that is to obtain.
Thanks for descriptive reply. In many objections I agree, and on some not.
I like to be in small guild and challenge "big guys" (who actually hide in numbers). If each member (and that is case for Alcatraz) can hit 30 fights/min (sector in 3 min) and reach att +140 (that is 2100 fights/day for guild or +8 sectors), and image if you have 3-6 more players (10 total) , "small guild" can play competitive (diamonds) on current gbg.
6k/8k in red (in current city structure, an in addition to 4k/11k blue) is "only dream". Absolutely, you can not reach that! If city space is ~3850 tilles, that is comb boost of ~3.64%/tille for red and 3.89%/tile for blue! My target is 2.5% for red and 3.0% for blue.
My guild is ~#50 ranked(Arvahall) and I am overall ~220, current, (pvp is<60).