• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Green dot the Avatar!

• Thread starter DeletedUser37512
  • Start date

DeletedUser37512

Omg most of you guys sound like a bunch of bullies. king and I are not the same person. We are in the same guild.
I am so computer illiterate im surprised I found my way on here. Stop being so rude. Tell me how to delete my thread and i will. Just to shut you guys up. Ty king for figuring out this forum. Love you buddy.
You guys shouldn't be so mean to the people that butter your bread.

DeletedUser34800

Omg most of you guys sound like a bunch of bullies. king and I are not the same person. We are in the same guild.
I am so computer illiterate im surprised I found my way on here. Stop being so rude. Tell me how to delete my thread and i will. Just to shut you guys up. Ty king for figuring out this forum. Love you buddy.
You guys shouldn't be so mean to the people that butter your bread.

You don't butter anyone's bread. What, cause you spend a little cash in game? There are plenty more than you who spend far more than you. For all you know, youre talking to them. Get over yourself.

Also, pointing out that you need to use proper proposal format isn't rude. Pointing out that you didn't read the PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING threads isn't rude. Those are facts. You're wrong, so again, get over it.

DeletedUser37513

Once again. This is a dead thread. It is a duplicate.
I am aware that I did not start this thread.
Myself and klan kelso want this thread treated as such.

Please refer to thread

Online notification/green light
Discussion in 'Proposals' started by King 79 the great, Today at 7:57 AM.

DeletedUser37513

They could be twins, but I see your point. Both aren't the brightest kid on the block.

Agent. Why don't you use your whits to help come up with solutions rather then Insult people.

Or is that your big game to make yourself feel better about yourself. Insulting new people in the forum.
Way to go (You are the alpha male in the Nintendo game forum )
High aspirations you have in life.

Agent327

Agent. Why don't you use your whits to help come up with solutions rather then Insult people.

In order to come up with solutions there has to be a problem first.

How about you first spend time trying to understand the forum and carefuly read and try to understand the guidelines. You even go so far as to answer in the polling place.

Once you take the forum serious, you will be taken serious. Till that time you will be a sitting duck.

DeletedUser8428

Klan and King -

Please start here - https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?forums/proposals.24/ Underneath 'Submitted', 'Closed' and 'Polling' are all the topics in Proposals. The very first section of these (4 topics) are instructional to explain how to post a proposal, what format to use, what ideas are on Inno's 'DO NOT SUGGEST' list. The two topics with [READ BEFORE POSTING] in the titles are to provide necessary information so that posting an idea can be successful.

Please note - You are not "buttering" anyone's bread. The people who respond to you here are other players, they are not employees of Inno and receive no benefit if you spend $$ on this game.

DeletedUser37513

Please refer to thread

DeletedUser8428

Once again, you did not start the thread, so you have no say in it. What is so hard to understand about that?

King, if Klan Kelso will reach out to Snowbelle (forum moderator - a player volunteer who monitors this forum), she can close the thread.

Any player can delete their own messages - go to the message and look to the bottom of the message text -
message signature.jpg
you'll see "delete". Click delete. You cannot delete the posts of other players.

DeletedUser34800

Please refer to thread

1. It's not a dead thread just because you say so. Want it to go away? Stop posting in it yourself. Click the "unwatch" button up top.

2. I'll reply to anyone that directly quotes what I said like your buddy did. I don't need you to tell me to stop posting when you and your friend haven't stopped, and you/your friend quote others.

3. I, and others, can and will post anywhere we so choose in this PUBLIC FORUM despite your little protests against it. Public forum, public thread.

Go away yourself and unwatch the thread.