1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Greifental Times

Discussion in 'Greifental Drama' started by spnnr, Dec 29, 2016.

1. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

2. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

3. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

Woke up this morning to find the neighbor's have left . FoE can I get a forwarding address since they borrowed a couple dozen forge points, a hoe and my best pair of longjohns. I expect the property values will drop now as they were some of the local elite. My only real regret though is the skid marks left on the front lawn after all that moving..
    [​IMG]

4. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

5. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

In preparation of the new neighbourhood I had to change some of the signs around the house..

[​IMG]

InfamousChan likes this.
  6. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

Alls quiet on the Western Frontier as nary a peep/pop or snap has been heard after the first night of the mass reorganization. Poop has been scooped, lawns unsullied, garbage has been collected and cellulite has been discreetly hidden up to this point.
    Time to get do a bit of intel gathering with help from my little friends..
    [​IMG]

InfamousChan likes this.
  7. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

and there it happened..as I was about to doze off thumbing through the kindle version of War and Peace..
    a huge stick came barreling through the french windows and straight into the Jacuzzi and narrowly denying the world of another castrato..
    After ensuring all bits and pieces were attached in their appropriate places , grabbing a toga I rushed to the derelict windows and spied my defenders sunbathing...After a butter curdling shout they quickly got dressed and attempted to repel the enemy..Though a strange thing happened the enemy stopped, bent over and rolled about all the while laughing and crying. They then retreated up the hill followed by howls of derisive laughter ..and my semi nude soldiers jiggling all the way..

[​IMG]

8. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

While pondering my next move, there was a knock at the door and before I could answer a hairy nose poked in..
    [​IMG]
    After climbing down from the nearest table and catching my breadth , it appears it was an invite from Phoenix Rising, as they had heard of my ineptitude and wondered if I was interested in coming over since there regular entertainment were off to the Donald's inauguration. Maybe it was time for a change , and that creature look rabid and since my insurance coverage didnt cover bites from small furry animals I took the offer..

9. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

10. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

11. lemonwedgie

lemonwedgie Well-Known Member

Love this thread! Shall be my new *threads I like to read*

12. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I make no claim on the original comic content and its use is for recreational purposes.

13. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

Has this ever happened to you? Its been a long day and fighting GE LvL 4 and then ..
    [​IMG]

Lets just say the battle ended early thanks to the judicious use of a white napkin and a caffeine boost..​

14. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

15. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

Its Christmas Eve in Greifental and a lot of weird things been happening..first its the carolers ..

(To The Tune of “Winter Wonderland”)

Doorbell rings, I’m not list’nin’,
    From my mouth, drool is glist’nin’,
    I’m happy — although
    My boss let me go —
    Happily addicted to the FoE.

All night long, I sit clicking,
    Unaware time is ticking,
    There’s beard on my cheek,
    Same clothes for a week,
    Happily addicted to the FoE!

Friends come by; they shake me, Saying, “Yo, man!
    Don’t you know tonight’s the sing song?”

With a listless shrug, I mutter “No, man;
    I just discovered db-forge-dot-com!”

I don’t phone, don’t send faxes,
    Don’t go out, don’t pay taxes,
    Who cares if someday, they drag me away?
    I’m happily addicted to online gameplay

I’m happily addicted to the Foe!
    Happ-ily, ad-dict-ed to the Foe!!!

*found on the web and played with it a bit..

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  16. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

Then Billboards have sprung up all over the city ...
    [​IMG]
    It cant get any weirder can it?

17. InfamousChan

InfamousChan Well-Known Member

18. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

Cheers mate ..don't let that Santa come down your chimney as he looks a bit shifty..

19. InfamousChan

InfamousChan Well-Known Member

20. spnnr

spnnr Well-Known Member

ha ha ...sounds about right in this age of security..I would raelly be worried about the elves though..they are a bit combustible by nature
    [​IMG]
    must be all that paint thinners they use when making the toys..