• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guide to provinces enemy army and negotiation goods

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1674

THE GUIDE HAS BEEN MOVED TO A NEW THREAD, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK:
http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/...tinent-Map-Enemy-Armies-and-Negotiation-Goods

Hello
with you help i would like to build a guide with all provinces enemy army and negotiation goods. Your help would be very appreciated. Thx DC

Bronze Age
Dunarsud (resource)
Fel Dranghyr (expansion)
Tyr (PVP)
Hymir (resource)

Iron Age
Badakus (PVP)
Paruuch (resource)
Ruug (treasure)
West Naach (treasure)
Karchagu (expansion)
Makaba (expansion)

Early Middle Age
Pfefferberg (PVP
Dunkelwald (resource)
Greifental (expansion)
Sturmhohen (resource)
1: 3 mercenary, 2 mounted archers, 3 heavy cavs; ------------------------30 pottery, 12 limestone
2: 2 mercenary, 4 armored infantry, 2 catapults; --------------------------30 dye, 12 cloth
3: 1 mercenary, 1 mounted archer, 3 armored infantry, 3 catapults; ---------4 gold
4: 2 heavy cavs, 5 armored infntry, 1 cat; ---------------------------------30 lumber, 12 jewerly
5: 2 mounted arch, 3 heavy cavs, 3 cats; ---------------------------------30 stone, 12 iron
6: 8 heavry cavs; ----------------------------------------------------------30 marble, 12 ebony
Kaltenweiher (treasure)
Teufelsfurt (treasure)
1) 4 merc, 4 heavy cav; negotiation Granite 8
2) 3 merc, 2 heavy cav, 3 catapult negotiation Alabastar 8
3) 2 merc, 1 mounted archer, 2 heavy cav, 2 Armored infantry, 1 catapult; negotiation Copper 8
4) 1 mounted archer, 3 armored infantry, 4 catapult; negotiation Gold 8
5) 4 mounted archer, 4 armored infantry ; negotiation 3 Honey, 3 Copper
Felssenke (expansion)
1) 3 Mounted Archer, 3 Heavy cav, 2 Armoured infantry; negotiation 14 Alabastar, 10 Copper
2) 2 Mounted archer, 6 Heavy cav ; negotiation 14 honey, 14 gold
3) 4 Merc, 4 Heavy cav; negotiation 14 granite, 10 alabastar
4) 2 Merc, 3 Armored infantry, 3 Catapults; negotiation 14 Gold, 10 Granite
5) 2 Mounted archer, 1 Heavy cav, 3 Armored infantry, 2 Catapults; negotiation 14 Copper, 12 Honey

High Middle Age
Breturia (resource)
1- 6 Berserkers - 2 Crossbowman - 20 Honey
2- 5 Berserkers - 1 Crossbowman - 2 Heavy Infantry - 20 Alabaster
3- 5 Berserkers - 3 Knight - 20 Copper
4- 3 Crossbowman - 5 Heavy Infantry - 20 Granite
5- 3 Berserker - 1 Crossbowman - 3 Knight - 1 Heavy Infantry - 20 Honey
Canturia (PVP)
1- 4 crossbowman - 4 heavy infantry.............. 30 dye - 30 clothes - 30 lumber
2- 2 berserkers - 3 crossbowman - 3 knights.. 30 wines - 30 marble - 30 ebony
3- 5 heavy infantry - 3 trebuchets................... 30 stones - 30 jewels - 30 iron
Veletrites (treasure)
1)3 Crossbowman; 5 Trebucher; negotiation: -40 jewelry
2)4 Crossbowman; 4 Knight; negotiation: 40 Iron
3)3 berserker ; 5 Knight negotiation: 40 Limestone
4)3 berserker ; 5 Knight negotiation: 40 cloth
5)
Frathia (expansion)
1)3 berserker; 2 crossbowman; 3 Knight Negotiation: 20 alabaster; 20 Honey
2)6 heavy Infantry; 2 knight Negotiation 40 Lumber, 20 granite
3)4 heavy Infantry, 4 Knight Negotiation 20 copper 40 marble
Jaims (treasure)
1) 3 crossbowman, 4 knight, resources 15 glass 12 granite
2) 3 crossbowman, 2 berserker, 2 heavy infantry, 1 trebuchet, Resource: 15 salt, 20 honey
3) 3 heavy infantry, 5 trebuchet; 20 dried herbs, 25 alabaster
4)
5)
Mons Suiry (resource)
1) 2 berserkers, 2 crossbowmans, 2 knights, 2 heavy infantry; negotiation 18 rope
2) 3 berserkers, 3 crossbowmans, 2 trebuchet; negotation 5 glass
3) 3 knights, 3 heavy infantry, 2 trebuchet; negotation 15 brick
4) 3 berserkers, 2 knights, 3 heavy infantry; negotation 18 salt
5) 2 berserkers, 2 heavy infantry, 4 trebuchet; negotation 22 dried herbs
Movaria (expansion)
Moravia
1) 2 crossbowman, 2 knights, 3 heavy infantry, 1 trubuchet: negotation 14 rope, 8 glass
2) 3 berserker, 3 crossbowman, 2 trubuchet: negotation 20 dried herbs, 6 salt
3) 5 heavy infantry, 1 trubuchet, 2 crossbowman: negotation 20 brick, 8 salt
4) 1 crossbowman, 2 trubuchet, 5 heavy infantry: negotation 20 glass, 10 dried herbs
5)
6)

Late Middle Age
Cragshire (PVP)
Cuttingham (expansion)
Eldenbough (resource)
Spearth (expansion)
Wolvhampthon (resource)
Four Gallows (treasure)
Mount Killmore (expansion)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love that you're trying to put out more guides/information about the game, but is this even a necessary thing? What use is it for a player to know beforehand what troops are in a region?

DeletedUser1674

I love that you're trying to put out more guides/information about the game, but is this even a necessary thing? What use is it for a player to know beforehand what troops are in a region?

well i think is important because:
--you will know in advance if from one territory you will get resource or expansion or treasure and you can decide to attach the province more useful for you in that moment
--You can know in advance what army you have to face and organize your army by consequence
--you can stock in advance the necessary resources if your decide to negotiate

And you in what territories are you know??? can you help?
thx
dc

DeletedUser34

Nice that you took the effort and initiative to do this, but the goods on the map are already posted. I can see where the negotiation patterns would be beneficial information for someone trying to play the economic end. It is a bit choppy though, I'd be interested in the negotiative information if you clean it up.

DeletedUser1674

well i guess we can collect the information and then display them in a better way????
i just add some more about bretunia
Breturia
1- 6 Berserkers - 2 Crossbowman - 20 Honey
2- 5 Berserkers - 1 Crossbowman - 2 Heavy Infantry - 20 Alabaster
3- 5 Berserkers - 3 Knight - 20 Copper
4- 3 Crossbowman - 5 Heavy Infantry - 20 Granite
5- 3 Berserker - 1 Crossbowman - 3 Knight - 1 Heavy Infantry - 20 Honey

- - - Updated - - -

got also some info about that:

Felsenke
1-
2-
3-
4- 4 Mercenary - 4 Heavy Cavalry - 6 Granite - 4 Alabaster
5- 2 Mercenary - 3 Armored Infantry - 3 Catapult - 6 Gold - 4 Granite

DeletedUser34

you get the info, and I will LOVE putting them in a pretty spreadsheet. I will give it a woman's touch of pretty :p
I just no longer play the game due to school, kid and stuff. Also even if I did go back in, once you pass the area you can't look back.

DeletedUser1674

you get the info, and I will LOVE putting them in a pretty spreadsheet. I will give it a woman's touch of pretty :p
I just no longer play the game due to school, kid and stuff. Also even if I did go back in, once you pass the area you can't look back.

yup same problem here.
we really need the help of some new player :)

DeletedUser

--you will know in advance if from one territory you will get resource or expansion or treasure and you can decide to attach the province more useful for you in that moment

That can be taken care of by a view of the completed map, which can be provided by many players that are done with PvE. Not only that, but there is one on the .EN forum that you can find here: Full World Map

--You can know in advance what army you have to face and organize your army by consequence

By organizing, do you mean getting the units in the attacking army, or getting the right composition? Because assembling your army for attacking takes 10 seconds. As for getting the right composition, any experienced player will tell you to stick with short-ranged units all the way. You don't need any other units, and even then, if you wanted to build different units for attacking different armies, it would be highly inefficient use of your resources and space.

--you can stock in advance the necessary resources if your decide to negotiate

No region is undefeatable. Up to the HMA, you can beat all regions with archers. After that, crossbows are sufficient. There is no need to waste so many goods on negotiating, and even then, it's not like people need to know what regions require which goods. Your mindset isn't going to be "I'm going to fail 2 sectors ahead from now, so I need to get ready to negotiate."

Just some thoughts.

DeletedUser1674

That can be taken care of by a view of the completed map, which can be provided by many players that are done with PvE. Not only that, but there is one on the .EN forum that you can find here: Full World Map

By organizing, do you mean getting the units in the attacking army, or getting the right composition? Because assembling your army for attacking takes 10 seconds. As for getting the right composition, any experienced player will tell you to stick with short-ranged units all the way. You don't need any other units, and even then, if you wanted to build different units for attacking different armies, it would be highly inefficient use of your resources and space.

No region is undefeatable. Up to the HMA, you can beat all regions with archers. After that, crossbows are sufficient. There is no need to waste so many goods on negotiating, and even then, it's not like people need to know what regions require which goods. Your mindset isn't going to be "I'm going to fail 2 sectors ahead from now, so I need to get ready to negotiate."

Just some thoughts.

thx for your opinion
i m just trying to get those data, no one is forcing no one to negotiate.
Can u help?
thx in advance
dc

DeletedUser34

;) We will ignore the fact that Daniel is late as usual in responding to this post, thus repeating everything already said.

Daniel, I don't think he was saying any region is unbeatable. Some people might not WANT to fight, and I agree with him, if a player decides to take that route, it would be nice to know ahead of time what goods they need to work toward saving and trading for.

Edit:

I know I put the *wink* but I forgot the all important LOL

DeletedUser1674

CANTURIA

1- 4 crossbowman - 4 heavy infantry.............. 30 dye - 30 clothes - 30 lumber
2- 2 berserkers - 3 crossbowman - 3 knights.. 30 wines - 30 marble - 30 ebony
3- 5 heavy infantry - 3 trebuchets................... 30 stones - 30 jewels - 30 iron

DeletedUser

dendri, this link might help you build your chart quicker...

*edit
please take note that as of version 0.17, the number of goods required to negotiate has changed!

@Daniel: Your link isn't working.

DeletedUser

What is wrong with the .EN forums? Earlier today I was trying to address an issue regarding goods requirements of the tech tree and went to your post about it on the .EN forums and it shows up as an error. It's as if all of these previously-working links/forum pages are deleted.

DeletedUser1674

dendri, this link might help you build your chart quicker...

*edit
please take note that as of version 0.17, the number of goods required to negotiate has changed!

@Daniel: Your link isn't working.

thx but really looks like you right, the resources for negotiation are no more the same.

DeletedUser1674

Sturmhohen has 6 sectors; i'm numbering them starting from the left most, then moving up, right, down, down, and then to the right. the first number is the reward.

sector1: 200 coins, 3 mercenary, 2 mounted archers, 3 heavy cavs; 30 pottery, 12 limestone

sector2: 150 supplies, 2 mercenary, 4 armored infantry, 2 catapults; 30 dye, 12 cloth

sector3: 200 coins, 1 mercenary, 1 mounted archer, 3 armored infantry, 3 catapults; 4 gold

sector4: 150 supplies, 2 heavy cavs, 5 armored infntry, 1 cat; 30 lumber, 12 jewerly
sector5: 250 coins, 2 mounted arch, 3 heavy cavs, 3 cats; 30 stone, 12 iron

sector6: 240 supplies, 8 heavry cavs; 30 marble, 12 ebony

DeletedUser1674

i just open that
mons suiry

1) 2 berserkers, 2 crossbowmans, 2 knights, 2 heavy infantry; negotation 5 rope
2) 3 berserkers, 3 crossbowmans, 2 trebuchet; negotation 5 glass
3) 3 knights, 3 heavy infantry, 2 trebuchet; negotation 5 brick
4) 3 berserkers, 2 knights, 3 heavy infantry; negotation 5 salt
5) 2 berserkers, 2 heavy infantry, 4 trebuchet; negotation 5 dried herbs

DeletedUser1674

info from our friend Giadeli, great fighter!!!!
Teufelsfurt:

Sector 1: Granite 8
4 merc, 4 heavy cav

Sector 2: Alabastar 8
3 merc, 2 heavy cav, 3 catapult

Sector 3: Copper 8
2 merc, 1 mounted archer, 2 heavy cav, 2 Armored infantry, 1 catapult

Sector 4: Gold 8
1 mounted archer, 3 armored infantry, 4 catapult

Sector 5: 3 Honey, 3 Copper
4 mounted archer, 4 armored infantry

DeletedUser

dendri - did you check after today's update? I'd hate to see you do all that work just to find out things were changed massively....

DeletedUser34

I thought Daniel said the update didn't go through yesterday? I am so confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.