• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition- 4th Difficulty

DeletedUser25166

4th reward on level 4= face of ancient or 3 BP.
Rewards in no way equal difficulty and that’s what announcement said. joke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27889

I really think it's just fine and justified for moderators to edit posts for profanity or when they see fit. However I disagree with a mod doing it in a way that they attribute words to authors that never said them.

On beta and most forums I've been a part of when a mod needed to do this they wrote on the post 'edited by mod to remove word' then if they added in a word to maintain the posts substance they used either a different color or made it obvious what was not written by the poster.

Should I be in that position I could understand why I were to be in trouble or temp banned for saying something, why a post of mine might get completely deleted but I would not appreciate my words being changed with anyone who read them being none the wiser.

I saw this post earlier so I know exactly what was changed and I understand why but the how needs work, this is not the first I've seen this here and not the first I've brought it up.