• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition- 4th Difficulty

DeletedUser4770

We hope you enjoy the 4th difficulty! We want to hear from you, so please make sure to drop us a line here to talk to us about your suggestions and comments.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser24873

Where is the spoiler for the costs to open GE Level 4? Sorry I did not see it

DeletedUser27019

It says nothing about FP rewards being sent to the bar instead of the inventory. Was that originally intended change amended? Hopefully so, since hat would be a straight nerf to GE rewards, as already pointed out by many players.

ITown

My question: Why make it out of 133% instead of out of 100%?

Wouldn't it make more sense for 100% to represent completion of level 4?

DeletedUser5111

Their excuse was that not everyone will be able to participate (or even afford GE4 despite many people's complaints to have it unlocked on an individual basis). So 100% is the status quo where 133% makes you look prestigious and over achieve.

DeletedUser17347

for once, I am actually excited about this update. Of course, if it is anything like the last two updates that created excessive lag during the battles (including locking up the game) which they still have not addressed. Or the last update, which shutdown the game for over 4 hours (not certain how long, because I gave up). So maybe, just maybe, they are testing this update prior to releasing it. One can only hope.

DeletedUser26759

Their excuse was that not everyone will be able to participate (or even afford GE4 despite many people's complaints to have it unlocked on an individual basis). So 100% is the status quo where 133% makes you look prestigious and over achieve.

So....first to 100% still wins Guild Championship, presumably?

DeletedUser25273

I think for the GEC, you can go above 100%, (the 4th rounds count0, so th first to 133% wins.

DeletedUser26759

I think for the GEC, you can go above 100%, (the 4th rounds count0, so th first to 133% wins.

If that's true, then this:

Giving more than 100% effort isn't a thing, regardless of frequent claims to the contrary in popular culture.

DeletedUser8420

after the RG nerf'ing I rarely even go pass level 2 so not even interested in level 4 ....

DeletedUser5111

So....first to 100% still wins Guild Championship, presumably?
No, 133% will win the tournament. So guilds that can afford the outrageous lvl 4 cost and the (upwards to 250/250 A/D for AF) enemy boosts will be winning GE.

DeletedUser26484

Another B.S. statement and a not needed update to mess up the operation of the game even more.

1) Lag is terrible on 2 servers while on 1 server it's uber fast when doing any battle be it GE or Overview.
2) You got too fancy in listing the GBs of players and now one can't go look at another player's city in order to scout it so one has to attack blindly now.
3) There is NO SPOILER at the end of the article.
4) And as of us now, there is no reply to all those that asked about the spoiler before me (no surprise there).

The last time you folks crashed the game I lost out greatly. Some of us have to work a real job for a living so when we don't get to reset those little things like Goods Production, Supply Production, Harvest Gold, yeah it stunts our game alright. OH YEAH we get to have a message sent to us saying "sorry for any inconvenience" (now please pay more to play so we can make a living while you get screwed over).

Now to light the candle on the cake and watch Panacea justify either moving or deleting my reply. (wouldn't be the first time)

DeletedUser12142

I say booooooooo to this! I have a young guild and getting the goods together to open all three levels can be a weekly challenge and drain on my members. Getting everyone in the guild to fight is not always easy either. Let the big shots play in GvG and get more millions of points that way. This is just more crap to screw up the performance of the game and a way to get MORE money out of all players.. I am seriously thinking I am about done with this game. Time for an X box maybe..

DeletedUser5111

Copied this from beta

Battle:

• Iron Age - Removal of boosts in the 3rd difficulty
  • Early Middle Ages - Removal of boosts in the 3rd difficulty
  • High Middle Ages - Decreases in boosts in the 3rd difficulty
  • Late Middle Ages - No changes
  • Colonial Age - Decreases in the 1st difficulty
  • Industrial Age - Decreases in the 1st difficulty
  • Progressive Era - Decreases in the 1st difficulty
  • Modern Era - Decreases in the 1st and 2nd difficulties
  • Postmodern Era - Decreases in the 1st difficulty