• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition Costs

DeletedUser31177

Thanks for that - I was about to reply that was okay info but didn't match up entirely - I'm checking that link now!

DeletedUser31177

Actually, Stephen, you are only partially correct ... or mostly wrong ... Close but no cigar LOL ....
The complete cost table is found here in the wiki:
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Costs_of_Unlocking_Difficulties

and as a side note: "Note that the listed numbers represent the amounts of each goods type from that era. Therefore where it says 2 Iron Age Goods, this means 2 of each Iron Age Goods (making a total of 10 since there are 5 goods types in every era)."

In other words, to open level III, for example, the contribution required for each PE level member would be 50 PE goods (10 of each type).

Thank you! THIS does make sense. I was about to reply how it didn't seem to match with IA and EMA, HMA and LMA members! Now it does....

DeletedUser

Actually, Stephen, you are only partially correct ... or mostly wrong ... Close but no cigar. LOL :)
The complete cost table is found here in the wiki:
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Costs_of_Unlocking_Difficulties

and as a side note: "Note that the listed numbers represent the amounts of each goods type from that era. Therefore where it says 2 Iron Age Goods, this means 2 of each Iron Age Goods (making a total of 10 since there are 5 goods types in every era)."

In other words, to open level III, for example, the contribution required for each PE level member would be 50 PE goods (10 of each type).
I was actually mostly correct. I am in CE, so for that age I was completely correct. For other ages, you just need to adjust the numbers, but the ratios and relative ages are still consistent with my answer.

DeletedUser28970

;) sure ... :)

except for the fact that it is
25 not 5
50 not 10
100 not 20

little stuff like that.

But that is just me being overly picky. I really try not to be. I will work on being less picky in the future. LOL :D
I promise!

Last edited by a moderator:

sirblu

I don't think you can see it if you aren't a founder or leader, but I'm not sure.
Only Founders and Leaders can unblock the GE Difficulties and they are the ones who get to see the cost. All other members only see "donate to Guild Treasury" button But it only really says "DONATE"