• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HALLOWEEN 2017

qaccy

Just to chime in, there isn't really any rhyme or reason to any quest reward that's labelled as 'random'. Random means the reward is exactly one of:
  • Small coin pack
  • Large coin pack
  • Small supply pack
  • Large supply pack
  • Medium FP pack
  • 1 random BP up to your age
  • 5 of one random good from your age
  • Diamond pack (for recurring quests, once you receive diamonds, that quest will have this reward replaced with medals instead)
It's important to remember that a 'random' reward quest can award any of the above 12 prizes with equal odds. This essentially means an 8.33% chance to receive a particular prize (my limited, anecdotal observation tells me that each prize has a more or less equal chance of appearing). In any case, what I'm trying to say is there's not a lot of point in trying to document which quests gave you diamonds because it's random!

DeletedUser25166

Well stallion I've witnessed numerous evolutions of the game since 2013 so perhaps your right ......perhaps the storyline does what you says it does ....i dont play along the storyline and am clueless but please abide by your avatar's advice and you'll finally find peace !
i reported you for suggesting someone kill themselves. Classless and uncalled for, but I guess when you lose an argument the way you did, that is your response

DeletedUser26965

...there's not a lot of point in trying to document which quests gave you diamonds because it's random!

I'm not entirely sure that's true. I play on multiple worlds and have noticed the quests rewards come up the same in events and even noticed it a long time ago when doing Recurring quests but that part is kind of a different story. Regardless the Age is what's important because the rewards from my IA cities were different than my HMA or OF cities but all the IA cities were the same when I keep track anyway. I did this last event which I wasn't going to do because it had a diamond reward like the fourth quest in or something so I went through all my cities specifically for that quest and sure enough all of them followed the same reward pattern. Maybe I'll mess around with this current event to see what results I get when I get the time.

DeletedUser25795

You can do all the quests without spending diamonds.

As I said I am on OF map, and to negotiate through it for the negotiation quests I NEED to BUY Orichalcum (as I am 2 ages away from being able to farm it myself, I cant even farm Promethium yet ). There is no other way to negotiate these sectors without buying some goods with diamonds.

Freshmeboy

Purps, look at all the expansions and cool stuff you got by running up the c-map two ages ahead of your tech tree....I'll have to wait for those I guess....

DeletedUser28670

advertising suicide in a forum visited by millions of children, young adults, etc..
Ummm....
I'm not sure millions of children visit this site.

DATA:
8 members are on the forum right now
100 guests are on right now

members:guest = 8:100 ~ 1:12

there are 30 or so thousand people on the forums
30*12=360k

To enlarge that figure a bit let's say we have 500 k people who have ever viewed the forums....
way off from a million children

To use your logic against you you should not have a naked avatar shown to supposedly million of children.

DeletedUser25637

Incorrect .....story line has never given me next age groups .....been playing this game since Feb 2013 .....all it did for me BEFORE the advent of GE etc. was give me either same age troops or those below as I cascaded through all rewards......I am in Contemporary on Research and Map has been tossed into Tomorrow or further thanks to following the advice of the regular story line ..... BTW you haven't taken the advice of your avatar ......hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not going to argue you the good or bad.. but, I know for a fact it DOES GIVE you next age Units... I am tomorrow era on research map.. I have Artic Future and The Future Units which I got from the Story-line.

DeletedUser6120

Meet Joff and Jenny
portrait_254.jpg
portrait_255.jpg

Ugg! why did the Halloween avatars have to be this ugly? Ancient plague masks? Really? They couldn't have come up with something better? My city is new, and I was looking forward to getting avatars for Halloween, like vampires, zombies, something that I could use every year. Won't be using these, that's for sure!

DeletedUser12620

Ugg! why did the Halloween avatars have to be this ugly? Ancient plague masks? Really? They couldn't have come up with something better? My city is new, and I was looking forward to getting avatars for Halloween, like vampires, zombies, something that I could use every year. Won't be using these, that's for sure!

That was when they first introduced the Halloween event sorry!

DeletedUser31592

They try to come up with something different each year. They've already done mummies (2016), vampires (2014), zombies (2015), Frankenstein and his Bride (2013).

DeletedUser27849

They try to come up with something different each year. They've already done mummies (2016), vampires (2014), zombies (2015), Frankenstein and his Bride (2013).

How about Jason or Micheal Myers.

DeletedUser27889

I actually love the avatars. This is the first time in almost 2 years I've changed mine albeit temporarily.