• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Costume Contest- WIN 500 DIAMONDS AND A HAUNTED HOUSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LesM1

foe.png

DeletedUser23705

url.jpg

Well my family's last year halloween costumes are finally useful :)

DeletedUser22934

And let me just tell you it was not easy getting her in that hoodie, she was not very happy.

DeletedUser11375

LOL~~ i know who kitty is!!! he doesn't seem too happy! perfect face i would have imagined behind the cloak!!

DeletedUser14317

Rinbin disguised as Jack O'Lantern

10557183_345632805597741_336286908186163478_n.jpg

Rinbin (aka Pickle) disguised as Jack O'Lantern for this year's Halloween Event

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22786

strong%3E%3Cstrong%3E

http://postimg.org/image/xx1aensof/962759b9/[/B][B][img]

[/B][URL]http://postimg.org/image/xx1aensof/962759b9/[/URL][B]
Happy gaming all! Not sure how anyone gets an actucal pic on here. I did this according to the instrutions I could find. Not many of the womens avatars are specific in era or costume, lol I am dressing up as a Pirate, and since that is not an actual Avatar in FoE for women, I posted with my hair up, and tried to get some gold to show in jewelry, but I can't see it at all! lol. Oh well Happy Halloween! Thank you for the fun times FoE staff, I really enjoy the game. :)

[/B][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Angel/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.jpg

P.S. for those of you that don't know all the avatars available in FoE, I found this wiki url helpful, hope you do too.
http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Avatars

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23524

10452826_10206894130644752_6013179842578873359_o.jpg
this was as close as i could come to looking like this character. it was fun to get all dressed up! i can't believe i found my old red wig :))

g

DeletedUser14137

The software sucks regarding the ability to add pics here. what a pity. asking for ulr is not the way to go. suggest try a program like face book has for uploading pics. or am I missing something. yrs Cosmic john.

DeletedUser14137

posting pics

How does one post a pic.?....how does one find the ulr of a pic. from windows......pity the format here is not like facebook for adding pics so easy. yor minni window asking for ulr does not link up with my pic files what a pity once again a waste of my time coming on this forum. Oh well back to the game. I wonder how others have managed to put their pics up. I must be missing something. you can of course use my pic from the side here. iam sure that's freaky enough. yrs Cosmic john.

Flavius Belisarius

How to From WORD

Paste your picture into WORD. Highlight/select then copy, then in the Advanced Section of your Reply Window How to from WordPASTE FROM WORD
How does one post a pic.?....how does one find the ulr of a pic. from windows......pity the format here is not like facebook for adding pics so easy. yor minni window asking for ulr does not link up with my pic files what a pity once again a waste of my time coming on this forum. Oh well back to the game. I wonder how others have managed to put their pics up. I must be missing something. you can of course use my pic from the side here. iam sure that's freaky enough. yrs Cosmic john.

Status
Not open for further replies.