• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

halloween event

DeletedUser31914

Am I the only one who thinks this event is just too much? I have three cities, and am spending way too much time and getting frustrated. The books just seem to really overwhelm the event!

DeletedUser8428

Am I the only one who thinks this event is just too much? I have three cities, and am spending way too much time and getting frustrated. The books just seem to really overwhelm the event!
You're not required to do the books, or any of the rest of the quests. Do what you want/have time for and ignore the rest.

Agent327

You have 3 cities. Now who do you think is responsible for this problem? If that is to much for you, drop 2 and stop whining.

Henuses

Dancing lady, with the additions that are and will be added a person can get almost lost in one city using up time. It is setup (I would assume) for those that want more to do and thus spend much more time in the game.
I have a few cities as well and my best suggestion other than going fully after events in all cities is to catch up to the daily portion of one event while slow rolling the other 2 cities until your caught up. Frees more time up in the short term.

As far as the books, depending on what your going after as far as prizes and a bit of luck the books don't have to be heavily done. They help to bring extra candy for sure and if going after a level 9 asylum may make the difference but probably not needing a great deal of them id you login everyday and finish the event.
I hope the game continues to be enjoyable for you.

Take care,
Henuses

DeletedUser38613

so i finished the main quest, yet have only 7 upgrades and only 9 potions. Yet, my next bonus is 50 FP. And i only have 300 candies. i am at a loss of what to do. Any suggestions? Because paying real cash is only for millionaires and the books pay a total of 20 candies per set. some quests are time required. And icant help but feel its a waste of time to build an incomplete Event Building.

DeletedUser23842

I love the Halloween themed events and have been doing them for about 5 years now, but I do feel that they are overly hard. In the current event my asylum is only at level two and with 18 hours left that is as far as I will go. I think they should lighten up on these events so you can at least have a fighting chance without living online to play the game. Thank you for hearing me out.

Agent327

so i finished the main quest, yet have only 7 upgrades and only 9 potions. Yet, my next bonus is 50 FP. And i only have 300 candies. i am at a loss of what to do. Any suggestions?

Stay awake and get through the daily quests as fast as you can???

Why on earth do you think you would be able tyo get all upgrades if you do not even get to start the daily quests?

DeletedUser29726

so i finished the main quest, yet have only 7 upgrades and only 9 potions. Yet, my next bonus is 50 FP. And i only have 300 candies. i am at a loss of what to do. Any suggestions? Because paying real cash is only for millionaires and the books pay a total of 20 candies per set. some quests are time required. And icant help but feel its a waste of time to build an incomplete Event Building.

Assuming you have a decent number of books you can power through them and get to 395 candies easily enough (that's about 5 books completed to get the extra 95 you need). With that last set of tools you can probably get at least close to 2 more grand prizes (the 50 FP and the presumable upgrade after the 50). While doing so make sure to be solely focused on vials - ignore pumpkins unless they're also the optimum way to explore more cobwebs looking for vials.

You may need to spend a little diamonds at that point.

As for how you got to this point in the first place, you probably either missed many of the free 30 candies on daily login, didn't buy exclusively the largest tool package, or didn't explore very efficiently using the tools you got.

---

I completed the event in 3 worlds, took every pumpkin I could along the way. In one of them I didn't even need to finish the main questline to get the maxed asylum. The others were close to that as well, but the last quest came first. I think I only found the golden book in 2 of the worlds so one of them was done without the librarian free tools reward as well (and that world now that I look at it has 615 spare candies kicking around still to boot).

Last edited by a moderator:

mamboking053

It might depend on how you used the books as well. Opening them as soon as you get them will mean doing the same type of quest multiple times. But if you wait till you have all or most of them and then open them, you can most likely complete more than what one quest at once.