• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Feedback

DeletedUser

Cannot Complete Event Quests - Cannot Take a Complete Province

take control of a province to complete "land or loser"

So yet again (twice in a row) I am unable to complete the event quests because I am stuck with my only remaining province to conquer being nearly unbeatable. I was trying to upgrade my attack and defense bonuses because I can only beat them with a great deal of effort and some still remain unbeatable for me.

Just pointing out that it sucks. My suggestion would be for something that can potentially be so difficult for some, maybe give a second alternate challenge?

Thanks

DeletedUser14657

About step number 7: Scouting a new province. I'm at the beginning of the modern era and there is nothing left to scout in the continent map. To be able to go to next era and see the next continent map, it will cost over 600 FPs + resources which cannot be acquire in just a few days. Does that mean I'm stuck?

cbalto1927

So yet again (twice in a row) I am unable to complete the event quests because I am stuck with my only remaining province to conquer being nearly unbeatable. I was trying to upgrade my attack and defense bonuses because I can only beat them with a great deal of effort and some still remain unbeatable for me.

Just pointing out that it sucks. My suggestion would be for something that can potentially be so difficult for some, maybe give a second alternate challenge?

Thanks

You could Negotiate goods for the province. That would complete your quest.

cbalto1927

About step number 7: Scouting a new province. I'm at the beginning of the modern era and there is nothing left to scout in the continent map. To be able to go to next era and see the next continent map, it will cost over 600 FPs + resources which cannot be acquire in just a few days. Does that mean I'm stuck?

On bottom right depending what worlds your in, there's a boat/plane icon, click that then it would take you to the new continent. You would have to spend X amount of coins to go to the next province. If you want to speed things up, it costs 50 Diamonds to auto-land on the province.

DeletedUser14657

On bottom right depending what worlds your in, there's a boat/plane icon, click that then it would take you to the new continent. You would have to spend X amount of coins to go to the next province. If you want to speed things up, it costs 50 Diamonds to auto-land on the province.

Not until I reach Post-Modern. Until then, boat/plane would only bring me back to older continents.

DeletedUser23938

I have the same problem... No new province left on my map to scout. I clicked on the boat... nothing happens. It seems I am stuck. Help!

DeletedUser10076

INNO

Enough is enough...

With events like this allow us to do 3 day along with 24 production filler.
this is taking entirely too long.

DeletedUser24013

You could Negotiate goods for the province. That would complete your quest.

In my case, it wouldn't. I've negotiated two provinces, but no use, the task remains. If it was supposed to be fulfilled, how can we fix that? Thnx!

DeletedUser8428

In my case, it wouldn't. I've negotiated two provinces, but no use, the task remains. If it was supposed to be fulfilled, how can we fix that? Thnx!

If you've negotiated twice, then you've negotiated two SECTORS, not Provinces. You need to conquer or negotiate ALL the sectors in the province to complete.

DeletedUser24013

If you've negotiated twice, then you've negotiated two SECTORS, not Provinces. You need to conquer or negotiate ALL the sectors in the province to complete.

Oh, right... Well, that's a hell of a quest...

Thank you :)

DeletedUser17462

You do not have to advance in tech to advance on the map.

DeletedUser2355

Can I build an older graveyard so that I have a better one to trade in for the up grade?

As far as I know you must have the older version of the graveyard built before accepting quest # 14. I would build it now. Not building it before getting to quest # 14 may result in your getting a regular graveyard and no opportunity to upgrade it. That is to say it is my experience from past years you will not get the quest to sell the old to get the new if it is sitting in your inventory.

- - - Updated - - -

I have the same problem... No new province left on my map to scout. I clicked on the boat... nothing happens. It seems I am stuck. Help!

If you are done with all provinces and you are clicking on the boat and nothing happens I would send in a ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

INNO

Enough is enough...

With events like this allow us to do 3 day along with 24 production filler.
this is taking entirely too long.

Halloween is over ! I guess the INNO peeps didn't get the memo ! hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to plan ahead and have space available in my city to build for quest 8. (Construct or Constrict - Build 1 item from each category from the build menu. Any age.) However I've run into a problem. I can build something from every category with no problem, EXCEPT for an Expansion Square. Do we know if an Expansion Square will be required? To get my next expansion square via research I will need another 265 FP's I cannot do that within the time allotted for this Event. The only other way I can get an expansion is to spend real money to buy Diamonds to get a square. So FP expansion is out of reach, as is medal expansion (again I would need over 200 more medals, It took me more than a month to get the last 30 medals). And Diamonds are out of the question. So my question is, am I SOL on this event?

You are not required to add an expansion for this quest.

DeletedUser20367

Here is a list of the steps in this quest I got from a friend. So far it has been accurate. It may help you plan your moves.

HALOWEEN EVENT INFORMATION :
The grand prize is a Mad Scientist Lab.

1. Build 5 decorations // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
2. Smile or guile - Polish 3 Players // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
3. Build or Begone - Build a 5x4 or 4x5 building (Goat or Fruit Farm cheapest) // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
4. Produce or Perish - 15 x 15 min supply productions // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
5. Sieze or Sciene - Plunder 3 or unlock a tech // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
6. Land or Loser - Acquire a province. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
7. Explore or Extinction - Scout a province. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
8. Construct or Constrict - Build 1 item from each category from the build menu. Any age. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
9. Acquire or Anhialation - Acquire 1 sector without fighting. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
10. Spend or Spare - Spend 24 FPs // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
11. Riddle or Remorse - Build a pottery // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
12. Sneak or Peek - Infiltrate 1 sector // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
13. Delete or Doom - Delete a light unit (any age) // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
14. Sell or Sorrow - Delete three items of current age // Think it through - Spend 7 FP

Thank you very much. This one had me worried.

#14 is if you do not already have a Graveyard, Old Graveyard or Ancient Graveyard. If you have one of those then you need to sell it to get the upgraded version.

DeletedUser3556

For #14 Sell or Sorrow, If you don't have the Graveyard ( regular, old, or ancient ) in your city Before getting the quest, then you'll end up with the quest option to win the regular Graveyard. So be sure to build/place your Graveyard version in your City before completing question number #13.

DeletedUser17462

For #14 Sell or Sorrow, If you don't have the Graveyard ( regular, old, or ancient ) in your city Before getting the quest, then you'll end up with the quest option to win the regular Graveyard. So be sure to build/place your Graveyard version in your City before completing question number #13.
When you sell the one you have for a bigger one, will the new one update to your current age or stay the same as the graveyard you sold?

DeletedUser14433

#14 Riddle or Remorse. Everyone says to build a pottery. Does it need to be a pottery? I don't get it, riddle or remorse...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, not #14 but #11

iamtheemperor

#14 Riddle or Remorse. Everyone says to build a pottery. Does it need to be a pottery? I don't get it, riddle or remorse...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, not #14 but #11

Yes, it must be pottery. Here is the clue: 40 men I call my brothers. If I had my druthers, I'd work side by side with the others. A solution to this riddle not in sight? Here's a clue to help you out of your plight: I'm looking for a certain production site.

He and his 40 brothers make 41. The pottery is a production site that requires 41 workers.

DeletedUser23954

I'm curious about the graveyard. Where do you get it? I haven't been playing long, and I don't see it in the build list anywhere. Hard to have one before that quest if you can't build it easily...