• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hide "Rewards Obtained!" pop-up

Aphid Clone

Is there any way to stop this dialog from showing up while collecting in my city. It's really obnoxious as it pops up while I am still moving the mouse. If I want to see the rewards I can open the inventory and all the 'new' rewards are shown at the beginning of the list with quantities. So aside from slowing down collection and annoying players, I don't see the need for this dialog. I looked in settings and didn't see anything.

Dominator - X

Is there any way to stop this dialog from showing up while collecting in my city. It's really obnoxious as it pops up while I am still moving the mouse. If I want to see the rewards I can open the inventory and all the 'new' rewards are shown at the beginning of the list with quantities. So aside from slowing down collection and annoying players, I don't see the need for this dialog. I looked in settings and didn't see anything.
Since this is at least the 3rd time someone started a thread on this topic, and no telling how many posts within threads that express the same sentiments, I get the feeling this is a despised issue.

However, you *might* be better off contacting support and sending them your disapproval. Unless INNO is asking for feedback on a feedback thread, I doubt they will look to the forum for feedback on a non-feedback thread without them requesting feedback for it. I doubt they even look to the feedback threads for feedback. However, at least they make us "feel" important for asking for feedback.

PJS299

5th

Disgruntled Veteran

5th

Well, then consider me #6 ;)

Aphid Clone

Since this is at least the 3rd time someone started a thread on this topic, and no telling how many posts within threads that express the same sentiments, I get the feeling this is a despised issue.

However, you *might* be better off contacting support and sending them your disapproval. Unless INNO is asking for feedback on a feedback thread, I doubt they will look to the forum for feedback on a non-feedback thread without them requesting feedback for it. I doubt they even look to the feedback threads for feedback. However, at least they make us "feel" important for asking for feedback.
Support said to post it on the Forum. However, I think you are right. This is just to make us feel heard.