• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HISTORICAL QUESTLINE: THE MONTGOLFIER BROTHERS Feedback

DeletedUser4770

We look forward to hearing your feedback about our historical questline here. Enjoy the game!

Your Forge of Empires Team

JW35

In the last event we received several cultural buildings. I had hoped for supply or fp this time.

DeletedUser27544

may we know the basic info, that is amount of happiness and how much space that balloon site will provide?

DeletedUser25884

The announcement page talks of a "video below" where one can get more info yet there is no video on the page.

DeletedUser4770

Sorry the video did not capture. I've corrected it. Thanks for letting me know.

DeletedUser23161

What is it with all this hapiness stuff? Bah Humbug. We need progress--Progress I tell you! Instead of hapiness, give us fp bonuses at least as good as sok's. That'll make me happy. lol. (See? I can't even spell happiness, I hate it so bad.)

Yours truly, Scruge

P.S. You're doing a wonderful job... now just let me tell you how to do it my way. lol.

DeletedUser24787

@Soski the size of the building is 3x3 and the happiness varies based on age its a decent amount for the size nothing to OP in regards to happiness just keep in mind it will double with polish for 12 hours on beta the difference was minor in compared to the new haunted tower from holloween event you can upgrade with reno or one up kit if you choose to keep it past its usefulness in your age

DeletedUser26711

I'd always thought the Chinese invented the hot air balloon,
tho I suppose it may not have been manned.

DeletedUser15920

Not sure I'm going to bother with this one. Don't need cultural buildings in any of my worlds.

DeletedUser13360

I prefer the previous way we were given information on events, rather than a video I am not likely to watch. The last one we had to announce an event shoed us nothing we wanted to know. We want to see pictures and stats.

DeletedUser27023

If it's cultural buildings again, I won't even bother with it.

Jase249

I'll do any quests that are convenient and hope for a decent reward, but I have no use for an underpowered cultural building so I'm not going to be exactly hellbent on finishing it (certainly won't be spending any diamonds on the event).

Algona

I'm finding Events to be gold when I'm doing recurring quests. It's almost as good as having a third recurring quest slot.

Interesting Historic Event idea. Ultimate reward seems kinda meh to me.

Ylisaveta

Ultimate reward seems kinda meh to me.

It is meh. I played the event through in beta and it's sitting in my inventory there. I won't bother with the event in any of worlds here, because of the scout and research quests (it had both in beta, without an alternative) and some of the quests are just the normal headaches (x number of x productions, delete x units, build x, etc.). Definitely not worth the effort, in my opinion.

Jase249

I'm finding Events to be gold when I'm doing recurring quests. It's almost as good as having a third recurring quest slot.

Interesting Historic Event idea. Ultimate reward seems kinda meh to me.

I agree 100%. I'll run off some of the quests for the random rewards and hope there's something good in there, but even if I do get to the end I won't be building the balloon site so I'm not going to bust it trying to get there

DeletedUser25427

I am in EMA and the quest to gather 15 goods and pay 3k supplies 'rewarded' me with 2k supplies. Can the rewards exceed the cost of achieving the quest please.

DeletedUser26154

I am in EMA and the quest to gather 15 goods and pay 3k supplies 'rewarded' me with 2k supplies. Can the rewards exceed the cost of achieving the quest please.
I think those are the dumbest quests in the world.

Jase249

I think those are the dumbest quests in the world.

I respectfully disagree. The dumbest ones are the ones that say "Delete X units from your army" for no reason. The only time that would ever make sense would be if it was a historical questline about Ghandi. I can see the final quest for that being "Delete all units and have no military buildings".