• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do you build the Galata tower?

spartacus2.0

My friends and guildies all suddenly built the galata tower. I heard people say that is you get plundered you get the questline to get the galata tower, but I let someone plunder me and it still didn't trigger the questline. Please tell me how to get it.

Plunder Queen

That is what I did. I messaged someone asking to plunder my 5 minute wheelhouse and it triggered the quest. I am in Indy as well. I was the second person in Sinerania to get the tower. Then I used my tower to get most of my guild their tower two days ago. I can take mine up to 80 plus already. Knight was the only one in S world when I built mine. The rest are my guild mates who I created a group for everyone to get prints from.

Attachments

• 04E98A38-8EA8-48A9-9586-6E6756B9A9D0.jpeg
    04E98A38-8EA8-48A9-9586-6E6756B9A9D0.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Plunder Queen

Probably easier to just take 5th on other people's Galata's for 5-20 fp each time. If you make sure to lock 5th place in, you will eventually get all the prints.
I had people offer me for hundreds more than what 1.9 called for but I kept it in guild and have offered it to friends for 1.9. No a fan of people selling their prints for so much. It’s not hard to get prints. I’ll have mine to 70 tomorrow. Could’ve been today but waiting for people who need prints to be on at the same time.

RazorbackPirate

How do I do that I am assuming it means to place FPs to remain in the top 3
Correct. Locking a GB means once your FPs are in, even if another adds the rest of the FPs to level the building, you can't lose your spot. In the ealry levels, only the first 3 or 4 spots reward FPs, but eventually all 5 will. Lock your spot and you'll get the rewards, otherwise it's a gamble. And just like Vegas, itmeans you're throwing FPs away.

WendyEJ

Ok will see what I can do

When you lock it in does it automatically take your FPs to keep it ahead??

RazorbackPirate

Ok will see what I can do

When you lock it in does it automatically take your FPs to keep it ahead??
No. You have to do the math and add the FPs. A good rule of thumb when 'speculating' however is to look at the FP reward for the spot, multiply it by 1.9 and add that amount of FPs. This makes you competitive with a 1.9x leveling thread and less likely to get bumped from a spot.