• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How to deal with a scammer?

Dominator - X

Are you sure it was a scam? Maybe he just wants out and is selling or transferring his account to someone with "HIGH MORAL VALUES".

RazorbackPirate

Are you sure it was a scam? Maybe he just wants out and is selling or transferring his account to someone with "HIGH MORAL VALUES".
While you can transfer, it's a clear violation of the rules to attempt to sell your city. The fact that they created a cut-out account to send the original message and will only communicate about it through 3rd party sites Inno cannot monitor seems pretty scammy to me.

Which makes the "HIGH MORAL VALUES" part pretty ironic, don't you think?

Dominator - X

While you can transfer, it's a clear violation of the rules to attempt to sell your city. The fact that they created a cut-out account to send the original message and will only communicate about it through 3rd party sites Inno cannot monitor seems pretty scammy to me.

Which makes the "HIGH MORAL VALUES" part pretty ironic, don't you think?
Yeah, I was mostly being facetious. Regardless, if he actually transfers or sells the city to someone else, for an agreed upon "price", it isn't a scam.