• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[I.R.L.] Strange overhead lights

Captain Christian

Did anyone else on the East Coast spot a strange formation of about 30 Lights in the sky last night? We had friends anywhere from Tennesee to South Carolina who saw these.

DreadfulCadillac

Never mind. I found out. It was Musk's SpaceX wifi satellites. A pretty cool sight to see!
ELON MUSK IS THE ULTIMATE SAVIOR!
ELON MUSK! ELON MUSK!
Except when he promotes anti-lockdown stuff on twitter. Other then that though, he is the one and only god on earth!
(im joking, i don't worship him, but he does GREAT STUFF for humanity...and profit!)

Last edited:

Captain Christian

ELON MUSK! ELON MUSK!
Except when he promotes anti-lockdown stuff on twitter. Other then that though, he is the one and only god on earth!
(im paartialy joking, i dont worship him, but he does GREAT STUFF for humanity...and profit!)
He makes cool-looking pick-ups, but that is the only thing I respect about him.

DreadfulCadillac

He makes cool-looking pick-ups, but that is the only thing I respect about him.
I Love Space-ex, they perform better then NASA on many things, I am also a fan of tesla, although I do believe Nuclear energy is the best, safest, cheapest, and most clean power source that will power us in the future.
YOU BE RIGHT ABOUT THAT CYBERTRUCK THOUGH.
He also invented paypal btw...
and some other cool stuff
For example Boring company, which makes NEAT flamethrowers, and tunnels.
And more stuff i ant naming.

RazorbackPirate

ELON MUSK! ELON MUSK!
(im paartialy joking, i dont worship him, but he does GREAT STUFF for humanity...and profit!)
Musk is a globalist puppet feeding at the public trough. About the only thing he's gotten right is the fascistic control that is the lock down.

"It looks so ridiculous and impossible. You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly." - Elon Musk

Bet he has a bridge to sell you too.

DreadfulCadillac

Musk is a globalist puppet feeding at the public trough. About the only thing he's gotten right is the fascistic control that is the lock down.

"It looks so ridiculous and impossible. You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly." - Elon Musk

Bet he has a bridge to sell you too.
Alright, Ill give you a chance to chance my viewpoint. If you think he is a "Globalist puppet feeding at a public trough" pray do provide some evidence?
Also, what does that phrase mean?
Also, most of that is a joke as i said...

RazorbackPirate

Alright, Ill give you a chance to chance my viewpoint. If you think he is a "Globalist puppet feeding at a public trough" pray do provide some evidence?
Also, what does that phrase mean?
Also, most of that is a joke as i said...
Can you name one of his companies that isn't built around Gov't contracts or Gov't rebates? Can you name any CEO of any multi-national corporation that isn't a globalist? Can you name any major corporation that is not reliant on funding from globalist bankers? Would any of them ever get funding if they weren't willing to 'carry the water?'

I don't care about changing your viewpoint, you're free to believe whatever you want. But as George Carlin once said, "It's a big club and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club." Truer words, never spoken.

DreadfulCadillac

Can you name one of his companies that isn't built around Gov't contracts or Gov't rebates? Can you name any CEO of any multi-national corporation that isn't a globalist? Can you name any major corporation that is not reliant on funding from globalist bankers? Would any of them ever get funding if they weren't willing to 'carry the water?'

I don't care about changing your viewpoint, you're free to believe whatever you want. But as George Carlin once said, "It's a big club and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club." Truer words, never spoken.
Alright, good point.
If you cant beat em, join em.
Its why I want to be a politician. I want power, and I want to use that power for the good of the american people.

Godly Luke

To difficult to produce.
1. Bananas
2. According to the Tau Zero Foundation, 'Naturally-occurring antimatter could exist in the Van Allen belts of Earth and Jupiter, and if this could be collected with magnetic scoops, it may prove more economically viable than artificially generating antimatter.'
3. Thunderstorms produce antimatter.

RazorbackPirate

1. Bananas
2. According to the Tau Zero Foundation, 'Naturally-occurring antimatter could exist in the Van Allen belts of Earth and Jupiter, and if this could be collected with magnetic scoops, it may prove more economically viable than artificially generating antimatter.'
3. Thunderstorms produce antimatter.
1. I love bananas. Banana cream pie is my favorite desert.
2. Lots of coulds and ifs in that statement.
3. Kind of unpredictable and how do you capture it?

Graviton

Alright, good point.
If you cant beat em, join em.
Its why I want to be a politician. I want power, and I want to use that power for the good of the american people.

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Daniel Webster

You don't do good for people by having power over them. Consider: government is nothing but the use or threat of force. That's all it is. Now, violence does have its place, but only in response to violence, not to force people into what you think is best for them. They're capable of deciding that for themselves.

As far as Musk goes: I admire his intellect but Razor is right, the guy depends way too much on tax money (e.g., money forced out of your pocket and given to him). A true entrepreneur doesn't, he makes things that people are willing to pay for.

DreadfulCadillac

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Daniel Webster

You don't do good for people by having power over them. Consider: government is nothing but the use or threat of force. That's all it is. Now, violence does have its place, but only in response to violence, not to force people into what you think is best for them. They're capable of deciding that for themselves.

As far as Musk goes: I admire his intellect but Razor is right, the guy depends way too much on tax money (e.g., money forced out of your pocket and given to him). A true entrepreneur doesn't, he makes things that people are willing to pay for.
People seem willing to pay for alot of his stuff..
Over 250K preorders according to musk.(for teh cybertruck)
"CEO Elon Musk announced that Tesla received over 250,000 reservations for the Cybertruck within a week of unveiling the vehicle. Tesla stopped updating its reservation tally, but other crowdsourced estimated counts put the total between 450,000 and 500,000 Cybertruck reservations.Mar 6, 2020

CEO Elon Musk announced that Tesla received over 250,000 reservations for the Cybertruck within a week of unveiling the vehicle. Tesla stopped updating its reservation tally, but other crowdsourced estimated counts put the total between 450,000 and 500,000 Cybertruck reservations.Mar 6, 2020"
I agree, they do accept government grants.. THAT ARE OFFERED TO THEM.
Take spaceex for example. they take government contracts/grants to send stuff to the international space station i belive.
I dont know if its a good or bad thing, i just know its a fact.
Boeing also accepts a ton of government contracts/grants.

Graviton

People seem willing to pay for alot of his stuff..

Not enough to keep him afloat without Uncle Sugar.

"Tesla spends $1 million annually on Washington lobbyists. Its cars are financed by over $280 million in federal tax incentives, including a $7,500 federal tax break and millions more in state rebates and development fees.

"Bloomberg Business News reported in November about a Tesla solar factory for which the State of New York paid $750 million based on a commitment to create 1,500 jobs. The factory had been developed for another Musk-run company, SolarCity, which Tesla bought in 2016 in a $2.6 billion deal. SolarCity had been $2.9 billion in debt. Only a relative handful of jobs have been created, and New York officials are expressing dismay."