• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Impossible Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2785

not dying.

why do they call it "survival of the fittest" if so many unfit folks continue to survive and reproduce?

DeletedUser5821

Because the saying only goes for survival challenges. Why am I listening to music while writing this? Come to my window...

DeletedUser2501

your just totally bored. Why do I have no time for a social life when I'm working, and no money for a social life when I'm not?

DeletedUser

You can't get a job without experience and you can't get experience without a job.

What is the question to the ultimate answer? (Hint the answer is 42.)

DeletedUser5821

What is the meaning of Life,The Universe,and Everything? Been a long time since I read that book. Why does no one REALLY know the question.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2785

You can't get a job without experience and you can't get experience without a job.

What is the question to the ultimate answer? (Hint the answer is 42.)

Since Jason did not answer Sir DNA I will. The Ultimate Question is " How many JSON errors does it take before a player complains on the forum"

And to answer jacob, the meaning of life the universe and everything is to develop patience to get you through the next series of JSON errors. And to question #2, First you must know the answer you are seeking.

How many IT techs does it take to kill JSON?

DeletedUser5821

700. And Dadnking... the question was what is the question to the ultimate answer therefore the answer was a question. Sir DNA was talking about Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, a confusing book,that makes this post confusing along with my previous post and Sir DNA's last post. To post a new question...Why are there confusing things in life?

DeletedUser

Answer jacobdude's first question, of yesterday, a virus infected the programming of the system Deep Thought created. (Deep geek ref to the aforementioned series.)

To both answer jacobdude's second question, of today, and ask the next.

Where would be the fun in life, if there were no confusing things?

DeletedUser5821

Nowhere...fun things wouldn't exist. What else is required for fun?

DeletedUser

Being able to actually get onto the dad blasted game is required for fun. When am I going to be able to play FOE with no lag, no JSON, and no Flash Crashes?

DeletedUser4072

After the Tardis blows up and time is reset. When will the come out with bacon flavored bacon?

DeletedUser

Bacon is bacon flavored by definition.

Why do they mess with the flavor by adding stuff like Maple Syrup?
(I can do that on the plate with my flapjacks, if I wanted to.)

DeletedUser

I'm sure they started messing with the flavor when some of the bacon was a little 'off'. The Maple disguised the taste and smell of the disgusting bacon.

Who is more committed to ensuring you have a good breakfast, the chicken or the pig?

DeletedUser

The pig, he gave his all! (Rooter to the tooter!)

Why do they call it cheese when there is no dairy in head cheese?

DeletedUser5500

Its niehter, becuase it cancels itself out. Is reality really real?

Status
Not open for further replies.