• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Improve the Plundering Frequency

Emberguard

Yeah lvl 1 could hardly be considered a GB for some of them. Zeus doesn't even effect your troops at lvl 1 unless you've got enough bonus elsewhere or high enough of a age for it to add so much as 1 stat of difference. Still adds to your score though :D which puts you ahead of those without which in theory lessens plundering providing there's enough of everything else in your city as well

Salsuero

Ember was correct in pointing out that a lot of those points have nothing to do with how able someone is to plunder their neighborhood, but not correct that the mere presence of an Arc (just an Arc, not a level 80 or "complete" Arc) alone would get them at least close to a million.

Depends on your definition of "close" because, as everyone has pointed out, level 46 doesn't just get you to "close" -- it gets you there. And 46 is nowhere near 80. So, if close to you is enough to get you to a million, INCLUDING all the random non-military stuff in a given town, that could happen significantly before level 46. The point is there... you can get to a million points with an Arc and a bunch of random non-military stuff rather easily.

I don't really see a need to go out and find 1.9 Arcs to level mine, when people are already fighting to put more than 2x on the slots as it is. I will level it but not at the exclusion of all else.

That view may change once you get to a point where it requires a lot of self-donating OR higher donations... or when you're in the profit zone and you'd rather get max donations instead of allowing strangers to profit from you. You may not care about those things now, but they MAY become important to you down the road.

an Arc isn't over a million points until level 46, and on my world at least, less than 1.2% of Arcs are that high.

For now.