• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

DeletedUser

Well I've read the announcements, etc. I guess I just feel it's giving an unfair advantage to a select few players. Our guild leader, today alone...has had 6 or 7 rewards....me? Zip. I spend REAL MONEY on this game every week...and to just hand a select few players medals, FP's, blueprints, supplies, etc. to me is unfair and insulting.
Calm down. The best "prize" I've gotten so far (on 3 worlds) is 20 medals. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser28970

Well I've read the announcements, etc. I guess I just feel it's giving an unfair advantage to a select few players. Our guild leader, today alone...has had 6 or 7 rewards....me? Zip. I spend REAL MONEY on this game every week...and to just hand a select few players medals, FP's, blueprints, supplies, etc. to me is unfair and insulting.

WOW, You do get around! 2nd copy of this post I've seen! You really must be upset. I hear Chamomile Tea helps ...

DeletedUser30312

Second or third reply, and this IS just supposed to be a test run before the full release to work out bugs, problems, etc.

DeletedUser26660

Have a beer...everything will look better then :)

DeletedUser28978

Ok, someone at FOE got a hold of my frustration and now I got my message. And the fishing boat.....Yea!!!!!!! Happy now. Thank you!!!!

upload_2017-8-24_14-47-9.png

ITown

If it makes you feel any better, I think the incidents are totally useless. For me, the rewards are so inconsequential that they're not worth looking for.

calladia1

Well to all the haters....just because YOU don't value the rewards...I DO...FOE is one of my main sources of entertainment. I work a lot and am pretty much housebound (I work from home). My guild leader got 250 medals in one, 20 FP's in another and has gotten like 4 or 5 more....perhaps you are all so far in the game that doesn't impress you...Well I'm only just started LMA and I LIKE FREE....and I LIKE FAIRNESS....so since I didn't make any disparaging comments as to your all's thoughts and opinions, it seems quite crappy to me that on my first foray into the forums you're all so dismissive.

Perhaps you don't like new players coming into the forum...it's where you all pee around your territory and feel superior to everyone....I appreciate diverse opinions and perspectives...Probably won't post again...but that's probably what you want so....time will tell.

Volodya

Twice so far today on level 3 GE I have had relics that I clicked on and nother happened, the relic disappeared but I did not get a reward. Just before the Incident notice came up everything was fine and I collected 2 relics, but then as soon as the Incident notice came up this problem occurred, will file a ticket now...it is another problem that seems unnecessary :(

This happened to me several times also, but based on the fp bar the rewards were credited, just not "announced." Much later the announcement for one GE reward indeed appeared, after I collected from the Treasure Hunt. Go figure.

DeletedUser19078

Traffic is stopped up on my road with no roadblock since incidents started. Other than that I think it's fun.

Freshmeboy

Calladia, please chill, man. The incidents are being rolled out slowly but surely to everyone..you will get them rest assured. You can't 'lose' this game because they didn't roll your way immediately. It's not 'unfair' it's not a conspiracy, it's the way INNO described the roll out of incidents from the beginning. Don't let other posters stop you from communicating your opinions on this forum. By that same token, don't be so offended by others when you do post a rant.

DeletedUser27889

I got rhino on a boat which I thought was the rarest as I only saw that once on beta. I could have sworn on beta that one was the one that gave me diamonds here however... 15 of 1 good.

How in the world do they think this replaces Treasure Hunt where you can get 50? It's cute and all and as an add on sure why not, the other one I got gave me 100 something coin but as a replacement for TH no way. The rewards I found and my guildmates found are laughable compared to what was in beta and my 15 goods were the best of the bunch.

DeletedUser31254

We hope that you like incidents, this small addition to the game. If you have comments, please feel free to add your post here.

Your Forge of Empires Team
I love this new feature. It is sort of like a treasure hunt. However I am having problems polishing or motivating my friends and guild members cities. I don't know if this is a glitch due to the new incident addition or not...Thank you...

DeletedUser26965

"...While doing so, we we want to make sure that it's not hurting any area of the game (mainly your activity as a player)..."

Well, seems I can't get any activity now...

it was just a minor hiccup it seems though.