• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

Algona

OK Calladia, I'll come clean...It IS a conspiracy against you and a number of other players not to have incidents...regardless of your loyalty or how much money you have spent on the game, INNO HATES you......Yessiree, you and a chosen few are being targeted to miss out on the massive rewards the rest of us are enjoying....

:bow: fJawesome. :bow:

Yo, Forum d00ds! We need a :bow: smilie, please.

DeletedUser29390

Really diggin on the incidents, the ones in the city behind my taller buildings make one anxious, is there an incident I can't see behind that building -- then I move the building.
It's almost like when you trip really hard on LSD or shrooms and you keep going to the door to make sure the outside is still there.
Really diggin on the incidents, Good work those responsible ;)

DeletedUser29390

Well I'm back to complain some more about this. Of my entire guild, only 3 of us have not received an incident. Those that have are getting them every time they turn around....I spend about 40-50 a week on this game and I would think that as paying players help support keeping the game free, everyone should get at least one incident.
Holy Camper, it sounds as though you may want to invest in a nice healthy heroin habbit. It does wonders for stress. :D

DeletedUser25637

"Since our performance check on Beta provided limited information, we want to verify the feature's impact in the live environment as well. While doing so, we we want to make sure that it's not hurting any area of the game (mainly your activity as a player). That is why we will not activate it directly for everyone, but for randomly selected group of players. So please do not worry if you don't find anything special in your city at the beginning. If we confirm that everything works as expected, we will activate the feature for everyone/. Gathering data will take at least two to three weeks, so we would like to ask you for patience."

Maybe some of us quitting would help with your "performance" issue?

Sorry, IMO.. this has to be the stupidest A way to put out an update. We will pick and choose who we give it to and screw the rest of you!

DeletedUser23249

I just don't understand why Inno continues to give us rewards that we can make ourselves, such as coins and supplies, imo that's not a reward or even a prize. Even the rewards from GE are not even good enough anymore to give you any incentive to level up your ToR because for what, more BP's, coins, and supplies? And now with this incidents thing, if the occurrence is rare or just minimal, then why not make the rewards something worth looking for? All of these "prizes" are great for the newer players but are useless for the upper level players, and I am seeing more and more upper level players leave the game because this has become nothing more than another version of Sim City. This game was much more fun when it was a war game imo, and I'm not even sure what the "game" here is anymore.

DeletedUser

In my CE city, I just found 323 medals. Doesn't sound like much, but it's more than 3 Victory Towers would produce in a week! I really like searching for and finding the Incidents. I don't even care that the prizes aren't worth much generally, it just adds a fun element to the game for me. :D

DeletedUser23249

In my CE city, I just found 323 medals. Doesn't sound like much, but it's more than 3 Victory Towers would produce in a week! I really like searching for and finding the Incidents. I don't even care that the prizes aren't worth much generally, it just adds a fun element to the game for me. :D
I just found one in my city and received 1,150 coins, and I currently have over 800 million coins, sooooo not fun. However, 323 medals doesnt really sound like a lot but medals contribute to expansions and of course that's a good thing.

DeletedUser28670

I personally don't think much of this feature. If it's in the game, I'm good, fun new element, but bad rewards. But if they delete Treasure Hunt.... big no-no. I'm getting 5 coins/supplies from 8/10 incidents I've found in BA. Best reward I can say is 2 medals.

3l3v3n11

I actually have been enjoying this feature. However, I am no longer seeing incidents in my neighborhood. I was for a day and half and then they were no longer showing up. I was able to find a boat, a sculpture, some road blocks, and a mammoth bones (which gave 250 medals).

I am hoping that once this additional feature is released to "everyone" there are some additional great rewards to receive. I think many of us are looking for items that produce goods, medals, Forge points, and more. I would understand if these were not provided very often, but once in a while they would make this feature a bit more rewarding for us. I personally do not think I would participate in this if the rewards continue to remain as small every day items such as coins and supplies as we get these daily from our own buildings.

DeletedUser4441

I just don't understand why Inno continues to give us rewards that we can make ourselves, such as coins and supplies, imo that's not a reward or even a prize. Even the rewards from GE are not even good enough anymore to give you any incentive to level up your ToR because for what, more BP's, coins, and supplies? And now with this incidents thing, if the occurrence is rare or just minimal, then why not make the rewards something worth looking for? All of these "prizes" are great for the newer players but are useless for the upper level players, and I am seeing more and more upper level players leave the game because this has become nothing more than another version of Sim City. This game was much more fun when it was a war game imo, and I'm not even sure what the "game" here is anymore.
If I walked up to you and gave you 20 Bucks free would you not take it? I mean, you could go earn $20, but here is a free $20. Just sayin :)

6M5-Q4oCSKWTPM4JCNhZ8g.png

DeletedUser25637

If I walked up to you and gave you 20 Bucks free would you not take it? I mean, you could go earn $20, but here is a free $20. Just sayin :)

6M5-Q4oCSKWTPM4JCNhZ8g.png

I guess that depends on whether you make me run around your yard lifting up rocks looking for it or you are just handing it to me.

If they were truly "FREE", then they would just show up in my totals and I would not have to work to find them.

DeletedUser28970

I am really upset! I haven't gotten any incidents today! I got up a whole 10 minutes early this morning just to look for those! And they weren't there! I turned over rocks, searched everywhere, and moved all my buildings! I FOUND NOTHING! Can you believe that?? Can't Inno do anything right?????

I am so peeved that I am going to run over to the Forum right now and throw a great big, gigantic hissy fit! A really big one!

Oh .... wait .... I'm already there? Oh, well, I'll find something else to do ....