• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

incidents and their rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

calladia1

Well I've read the announcements, etc. I guess I just feel it's giving an unfair advantage to a select few players. Our guild leader, today alone...has had 6 or 7 rewards....me? Zip. I spend REAL MONEY on this game every week...and to just hand a select few players medals, FP's, blueprints, supplies, etc. to me is unfair and insulting.

DeletedUser28970

" I guess I just feel it's giving an unfair advantage to a select few players."

:D Mellow out and relax ... you really aren't missing out on anything. It's not like they are giving out SoKs, GBs, Wishing Wells, or Powerball tickets.

:eek:

Mustapha00

If I am "one of the chosen few", I can't imagine why. I have spent some money on this game and will almost certainly continue to do so, but Inno's 401(k) is going to have to count on more than just me to grow much. At almost two years in, I can't imagine Inno would consider me a "new player".

I have found Incidents on all five Worlds on which I play. I find at least one- and have found as many as six- almost every time I log in. No, the rewards are nothing spectacular, but I can always use more Goods, more Forge Points and more Medals, all for doing not much more than logging in.

DeletedUser28970

If I am "one of the chosen few", I can't imagine why. I have spent some money on this game and will almost certainly continue to do so, but Inno's 401(k) is going to have to count on more than just me to grow much. At almost two years in, I can't imagine Inno would consider me a "new player".

I have found Incidents on all five Worlds on which I play. I find at least one- and have found as many as six- almost every time I log in. No, the rewards are nothing spectacular, but I can always use more Goods, more Forge Points and more Medals, all for doing not much more than logging in.

A FEW "New players" have had this for about 2 weeks now (or more). It now appears that that stage is OVER and Inno has been rolling it out seriously since Tuesday. The "new player" posts are either old or incorrect at this point. Ignore them.

DeletedUser28670

I'm sorry, did anyone just say Incidents have good rewards? Best reward I ever had in BA was 2 medals. And 90% of the time I'm getting 5 supplies/ 5 coins. Great rewards indeed! I am getting a very unfair advantage indeed! 5 supplies and coins a day! To be honest @calladia1 incidents don't give a significant reward to anyone.

DeletedUser27849

So this morning I searched my city in L world looking for incidents and found 1 and OMG I must of hit a really rare one as it gave 10fp.

DeletedUser26154

To me, Treasure Hunt is being replaced by Daily Challenges.
The Incidents are not considered a major thing.
It's a little bonus, and something extra added.
I won't go out of my way looking for Incidents.

dune cover.jpg

More than 10 times a day.

Mandelynn

Last I heard was Daily Challenge was staying over on the EN side and Instances were staying in the US.
I contact support about it and they said it was not being replaced.

DeletedUser26154

I'm not about to start "disproving" what Support says, but...

images (5).jpg

From what I understand, Daily Challenges are for Everyone.

DeletedUser

Last I heard was Daily Challenge was staying over on the EN side and Instances were staying in the US.
How many times does it have to be repeated that support is not the same as development. Two different areas of the company. I just went and visited my Beta city, and Daily Challenges are there. Which means they will eventually be here.

DeletedUser26120

Not true. Both servers will get both challenges and instances.

Challenges will be a while, they just started testing it last week in beta.

I didn't realize this thread was still open. I think devs would prefer us to discuss incidents in the feedback thread so it is all in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.