Inno Gives Special Treatment to "special" players

Discussion in 'Xyr Drama' started by DrMorgan, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Kragan

Kragan Member

Just got offered a diamond deal, diamonds with rogue hideouts.

2. Queste

Queste Active Member

where? which world? mobile or pc or both?

3. Kragan

Kragan Member

Both for me on Xyr

4. Konrad the mediocre

Konrad the mediocre Well-Known Member

I've gotten an offers of diamonds with extra blueprints twice in the past week. I need more blueprints like I need more snow.

5. 332481robinhood

332481robinhood New Member

I wish Inno could accept credit cards in the domestic U.S. I can purchase diamonds on the mobile app thru Google Play with my credit card, but my card cannot be used internationally. So instead of getting 11,000 diamonds for $79.99, I only get 10,000 diamonds. :(

6. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

I have no problem using my credit card or PayPal to purchase Diamonds. I live in the U.S., too, so maybe it's your card company and not Inno.

7. 332481robinhood

332481robinhood New Member

Yes, It is definitely me card company. All international transactions require prior approval and I have no idea how to do that, so I just go through google play to buy diamonds.

8. Dursland

Dursland Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

Exactly and since he has 10 hideouts it clearly worked.

Inno has $800 they prolly wouldn't have otherwise, from just that 1 player.

It's this kind of model that lets us play for free (or for low cost) and we just have to accept there will be a few above us with quite a bit of disposable income paying our bills.

9. Etailer

Etailer New Member

Special diamond offer that my girlfriends gets. I used to purchase a lot of diamonds but will wait until inno sends me this deal
    Inno Diamond Offer.jpg

10. ensab

ensab New Member

Same, Wife got the +100% pop.... waiting with baited breath here...... Will click buy the second it pops for me. Not a second sooner. I know it's out there now. Just a waiting game.

11. ensab

ensab New Member

And for the record, she hasn't spent a penny until that popped.

12. Mathew the magnificent75

Mathew the magnificent75 Active Member

I'm just gonna throw this out there...while they are an essential item....r hideouts are not the only determining factor to success in this game. And they have never singularly made any player #1 in their respective gaming world...

13. scasmith

scasmith New Member

I guess I'm happy to find that I'm considered a special player! I get offers frequently. I can't say I've had any as nice as that posted above, but still. Does OP mean to say that they don't get the event offers and such either, or are they just concerned they don't get handed the one they want?

Also... If you're that concerned with the sparsity of random offers, maybe go make a suggestion that they make random offer triggers as one of the prizes for GE or Incidents

14. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

It was more in regards to the timing, a new world opens and a very select few top players got an offer for Rogue Hideout right away, keeping mind that's a super rare offer and the chances of getting it just as a new world opens is, well, shall we say questionable to put it lightly. The result of course gave a huge advantage to those who got the offer.

15. Thor159

Thor159 New Member

There's no such thing as a Free Lunch in the real world!