• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inno, you need to fix this

DeletedUser26965

I'll just keep saying until I'm blue in the face that there's no problem here. Treasury GBs were a mistake in regards to GvG, especially once Arc levels exploded and caused treasuries to almost literally overflow, that Inno's since corrected by adding the AA map and having it cost medals instead of goods. Enjoy the benefits while able, and once you hit AF enjoy not having to ever manually pay your way for GE unlock costs.
I agree with your main point but but just a side note, how do you know that A/A/O is the reason for the map model change? It's always been my speculation that since they can't get GvG, in its current form, to mobile and they wanted those mobile $$$ they created GE and pretty much just didn't want to invest anymore resources into GvG so they simplified it to one province from now on and pretty much abandoned it. Though this is official the reason they gave:

We have decided to go for this solution, as we observed that the main GvG activity always shifts to the latest era over time (which is a natural process). This will be also happening on this advanced part of the map and this is its purpose: be the place where you can always fight with the latest available troops (be it from the Arctic Future or whatever comes after it).
So while you can play there using units from any era, you are unlikely to be very successful if they are not the latest era troops.
Arctic Future – part 1