• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

internal error

Ebeondi Asi

You should write a ticket. But I would guess it is due to sme conflict inside your device. Either you added an update, or a recent update is messed up or you added some program or app that is messing with Foe app. Or some tiny bit in your device is messed up (usually temporarily until you run a cleaner. or shut off your device and restart. ???
Could even be the cell tower your using has a loose connection?

Dominator - X

keep getting kicked from game today .with message of internal error.
any one else ?
Seems to be part of the game, from time to time for many people. I had not experienced it for a long time, but had 2 today. Usually see it when in GBG as both were seen today. Just click the button they offer and it will refresh and normally will go away... at least for awhile.

matr

lol, been getting that error for 18 months on two different computers, PC is ethernet and the SurfacePro is on WiFi, cable people have been to my house 7 times, still happens at least 2 or 3 times per day as well as game hanging 5 to 10 times per hour. Rebooting, restarting modem and doing all kinds of updates and pc improvements have done nothing, I even replaced their modem with my own. Strange thing is that when I take my SurfacePro to my lake house that has the same ISP (Charter/Spectrum Cable) I get no errors and no crashes in 3 days of play. Bought a new computer 2 days ago and it does the same thing. Yesterday the cable service tech said there was a problem with the main cable line and I would have to complain 2 more times to "escalate" my issue high enough up the chain to get the authorization required for them to replace the line. I needed to complain 5 times in a 90 day period. My fault I didn't complain at a high enough rate to cause the required response. The 1st 4 complaints I will be told everything looks normal. Lol.

Sharmon the Impaler

If you have a large city and attempt a reconstruction then you will get about 2-3 system errors before you complete it. These are catch all error traps to avoid the browser from dropping to the desktop due to an unrecoverable error.

The Lady Redneck

Am getting the game hanging up then a "We are unable to load the game properly, please try later". Message which is a new one for me. That is why I am here at the moment. Will go back and reload the game in 5 mins.