• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Is the US Server down?

Lucifer1904

I have been trying to log in for over an hour and sometimes I get a 502 Gateway error and sometimes the login screen is just an empty space. I opened a ticket but have not heard from them yet.
That is what I am getting ot the site can not be reached

DeletedUser28377

That is odd! Obviously the difference between mobile devices and personal computers are operating systems. Obviously Innogames has varying strategic objectives. I will never forget one of most incredible "coup d'etat" (sudden over throw) when Angry Birds free mobile app was behind the scenes researching how the OS's of each mobile device work, as well as the components interaction. The result: Angry Birds was not about being a free game, but innovating a new point-of-sale product (use phones to make purchases) and Android/Google had to give Angry Bird 5% ownership of the Android platform. LMAO

DeletedUser25273

The difference between mobile and web is a bit more than OS, as the programs on the users end are very different. I also know that on a connection that blocks the web version as a "Games" site, doesn't block the mobile version, so it must access it differently.

DeletedUser28377

10 hours and U.S. server is still down. I hope the Germans are better at programming their nuclear weapons! lol

DeletedUser28377

The difference between mobile and web is a bit more than OS, as the programs on the users end are very different. I also know that on a connection that blocks the web version as a "Games" site, doesn't block the mobile version, so it must access it differently.

Indeed, my comment was an oversimplification; but we all agree that Innogames did not adequately plan (program) for the differences....

DeletedUser20043

It would be a basic courtesy for someone from Inno to get on here and say something. All these complaints from players, alot who are spending real money on this game, and not a single Admin has commented. I understand maintenance issues, and that they can take time, but to leave everyone in the dark, trying for hours to login, with no explanation, is just WRONG!!

DeletedUser28377

It would be a basic courtesy for someone from Inno to get on here and say something. All these complaints from players, alot who are spending real money on this game, and not a single Admin has commented. I understand maintenance issues, and that they can take time, but to leave everyone in the dark, trying for hours to login, with no explanation, is just WRONG!!

It's not a "maintenance" issue. They've made a major programming error, which should have been discovered in beta testing in the laboratory. We all make mistakes, so if they get back up soon; I will give them a "strike" (I will look past), but this is their 2nd programming error back-to-back weeks. If this happens again, I will be gone.....I don't play with broken toys.

DeletedUser28363

Mobile does work, so I suggest using that for now if you need to get some quick productions in or something before turning in for the night.This problem is most probably related to the update tomorrow.

DeletedUser28377

Mobile does work, so I suggest using that for now if you need to get some quick productions in or something before turning in for the night.This problem is most probably related to the update tomorrow.

What mobile platform are you using? Even when I use my mobile device I'm given the error "there is no player with this e-mail." I decided to test this error, so I attempted to sign up as a new user and Innogames said "this player already exist." LOL

DeletedUser28363

What mobile platform are you using? Even when I use my mobile device I'm given the error "there is no player with this e-mail." I decided to test this error, so I attempted to sign up as a new user and Innogames said "this player already exist." LOL
Android, I didn't even know there was a problem until about now, I just checked and it works for me currently.

DeletedUser28377

Thanks for response....this information is important to all users and FoE. The application is down for personal computers, but some users are having success with mobile devices. The game is not working for BlackBerry. Is any person using I-phone (Apple) and if so, can you access the game?

DeletedUser3165

Yes, I'm on iPhone and able to get into the game but not on my personal computer.

DeletedUser28377

Please note FoE, as you should already know:
* No access for personal computers
* No access for Blackberry mobile phones
* Access for Android and iPhone.

king freeze

Please note INNO,

No access from personal computers, no access from crapberry (blackberry) mobile phones,
Access from the following

Iphone
Ipad ios
Mac Pro
iMac
macBook Pro

macOS SIerra
mac OS El Capitan
iOS 10.2.1