• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19000

Happy birthday. I could not log into the forum. I just got in. can I still register??

DeletedUser18338

Yeah, great party. Not one person in my guild managed to get posted til it was almost over. I was on before it started but got dumped when I tried to go to the thread to post, got back in some time later and got dumped again when I tried to post. Sometime around 15 minutes before it was over actually got to post.
This was a major mess - and I don't plan to participate in this sort of thing in the future. Just a waste of time.
But congratulations to those who got in and won, anyway.

I am really PO'd I was signed on at exactly 6:00 p.m. which would have been 9:00p.m. EST, and I could get nothing for Birthday or Contests, I tried for over an hour, this is not fair to those of us who really tried to sign on and I can't believe all you can say is Oh, we blew up the forum. What a rip off, you didn't seem to plan this contest very well, and should have known that hundred's of people would be signing on at once.

DeletedUser21255

A grand and glorious Birthday FoE! I am wondering since I play in different worlds do I receive things in each one?

DeletedUser14137

I did post a reply before the contest here but its disappeared... so here goes again I completely agree with you Autumn cast.

DeletedUser13710

Could not log on until now .... WTF ... not cool for the site being down or so overloaded you can not log on! Thanks a lot!!!! NOT!!!! Still p1$$ed!

Status
Not open for further replies.