• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20313

Is this contest already done AND WE MISSED IT?

- - - Updated - - -

Well this stinks!

DeletedUser21811

whats going on everybody? just wanted to say killer game and happy birthday. Mount Killmore rules

DeletedUser13547

Happy happy FOE, please keep things interesting!
Thanks for in my case a fun year!

DeletedUser15890

this event idea was absolutely terrible. Who designs an event where your forum servers get FLOODED in a 1 hour window with thousands of people more than you can handle... the real rng wasn't whether you won but whether you could actually login... and if you could login... get a post off before you got timed out. i appreciate that you guys want to celebrate and do something fun and cool but this made me very unimpressed with the forums and gave me absolutely 0 reason to ever consider caring about your events... dont tease me with something that might be fun and cool and then just crash the party through your complete inept web services...

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday FoE!!!

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*
♪ღ♪░H░A░P░P░Y░ B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░░♪ღ♪
*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday from JeffSowder Korch

Happy Birthday from JeffSowder @ Korch

I was here from 8:00PM Central to 9:00PM central, trying to log in but alas, there were too many people on your server and was unable to reply to the post then.

So here's to you! And a wish for many more birthdays and bigger servers!

JeffSowder​

Status
Not open for further replies.