• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Jaelis appreciation thread

DeletedUser27889

In announcements pancea posted that Jaelis has resigned as our moderator. Since there wasn't a feedback option I thought it would be nice to create a thread where we can all say thank you and ardak can post a bunch of goodbye memes.

Thank you jaelis for giving us a place to vent, argue and enjoy our games together. Your moderation was fair and as a mod you were courteous and helpful to others whether they deserved it or not. Thank you for spending all that time as a volunteer keeping the forums open for all of us. I hope you stay with us as a member. They are going to have a hard time finding someone as even tempered and patient with all of us as you.

qaccy

Let the speculation begin! jaelis hasn't posted on the forums in over two weeks now already, so my guess is he now has other obligations to attend to and has to step back from this position and perhaps the game as a whole? Very reasonable guy in any case and I wish him the best. Does leave the moderator team in a weird spot though, I reckon...who's gonna replace him?

As an aside, if he's put in a two-week notice...does that mean he was actually being paid by Inno? I thought moderators were unpaid volunteer positions.

DeletedUser24787

Let the speculation begin!
Luci drove him away :( all kidding aside

He was fair and played no favorites .He was around since i been playing and offered advise or links where to go read up on certain topics.Also was a good person to conversation when messaged directly.Wonder who will be the one to have the torched passed on to and combat all us forum heathens

6ee935afd68cdd6eaf03e57fc945b4ca--lucy-lucy-i-love-lucy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21322

Hello everyone, Thank you for the kind words about our dear Jalis. I will make sure to pass these comments along. I want to say we hope the transition into our new forum moderators will be smooth. I am one of them, if you have any questions please feel free to send me a message. I will be making the rounds soon.

Lucifer1904

Thank you for everything you have done for us @jaelis, You have helped me a lot and many of the other members in the forum a lot. You will be missed.

This is not goodbye, only see you later.

DeletedUser28670

'Jalis' sounds like 'jealous'..... Snowbelle must be 'jealous' lol j/k. Hahaha.... okay, now for appreciation. Jaelis, you've always been a fair moderator and you will be missed. You did a great job as a moderator; I wish you the best of luck in your future path.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28670

moderators were unpaid volunteer positions.
Sorry to hijack a thread- moderators are paid 1500 diamonds per month. One of the senior mods posted that figure in the EN forums.

DeletedUser

While it may be true they are paid 1500 diamonds a month, that is less than a 20$ package. The application for moderators says you must be willing to work 14 hours a week. That's roughly 35 cents an hour. The average inmate with a prison job makes $4.75 a day.
Jaelis was beyond what an average moderator is expected of. I can't blame him for walking away and wish him well.
upload_2017-7-2_18-12-58.png

DeletedUser9930

Great job, Jaelis! Twas nice to have you as a guildmate and friend. Have a fantastic time traveling and writing :)

Best Wishes,
Tenskwatawa

DeletedUser21322

Shows how in tune you are, you can't even spell his name correctly.

I am very sorry I misspelled the name. Its not a matter of not caring its a matter of we have a lot of names to learn. At times names will get misspelled. My sincerest apologies.