• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Just curious.

Athanofthered

Does anyone know the break points of the new GB's like when it becomes possible to snipe them or is that no longer a thing?

Sharmon the Impaler

No more sweet spots on the GBs. The Hydra starts at 3400 FP for level 11 and up to 9700 for level 64. Snipes will be almost impossible.

Darkest.Knight

It will take some time for the SAT GB's to reach an equilibrium, contributions r still pretty rediculous for getting BP's. I'm set on BP's for the 3 buildings for now, just need some more goods to finish putting them up.

qaccy

SAT GBs do not have 'sweet spots' like other GBs do. I think these are the first GBs implicitly designed to take the Arc into account and make it impossible to snipe them from 0 FPs in the 30-70 level range like other GBs are. The ratio between cost and reward is much worse for all of them such that they never reach that point.

PJS299

Why not man?..if they are trully his guild mates then they can understand the special reason somene may wants to do so...
I totally disagree. You are supposed to work with your guild mates. That's the whole point of being in a guild, is to help! By sniping, you are not helping others in your guild, you are helping yourself. There's a reason why sniping guild mates is not tolerated in most guilds.

Emberguard

Why not man?..if they are trully his guild mates then they can understand the special reason somene may wants to do so...
Let’s put it another way. You’re there because they allow you to be there. If you start actively hindering your Guild members they have no obligation or reason to keep you in the Guild (unless that particular Guild runs with that as the goal, but good luck finding one of those)

For every 1 Forge Point you snipe it costs your fellow Guild Member 2 Forge Points. This would be fine against an opponent, but an ally? You’re meant to be working together so act like it

Athanofthered

I totally disagree. You are supposed to work with your guild mates. That's the whole point of being in a guild, is to help! By sniping, you are not helping others in your guild, you are helping yourself. There's a reason why sniping guild mates is not tolerated in most guilds.
I was talking about 1.9 anyway thought that should have been obvious from "threads".

PJS299

Yes but your comment was in response to what someone assumed about me lol.
I was responding to someone that responded to someone that supposedly was talking to you, but we don't know for sure. :)

This is like that "Ban You" Game. responded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding respondedresponded responding respond responding responded

Dominator - X

Ridiculous. Sometimes, no, many times, guild mates WANT you to snipe them since they are self levelers. If you become so legalistic that you ignore others wants, you are playing this game and living life so wrong. Don't be a dope and learn which guild mates want sniping help and which don't.

To formulate a system of belief or thought processes that ignores the self levelers and others who welcome such assistance is absurd and undoubtedly, self righteous at its basis.