• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

King of the Hill

DeletedUser4155

LoL, I think I had a bit of blurry eyes when posting that and looked at the date wrong. I stand corrected twas your hill. :0)

DeletedUser4304

A meek and timid battle squire scrambles to the top of the hill to hand Perseus a wine skin filled with refreshing Tang to quinch his thirst after his long battle. Unfortunately Perseus failed to detect the poison contained within and died within seconds.
My hill.

DeletedUser3279

This is not the hill you are looking for.

jedi-mind-trick.jpg

My hill.

(Credit for hill taking maneuver to Sev.)

DeletedUser2785

Your Roman army has been on the hill for so long, they have decomposed to a army of skeletons. I destroy them with my baseball bat. My Hill!

DeletedUser

Legatus Auronus receives a letter at his villa, the senate has called for his aid, and all expenses will be provided. The mighty General reconstructs the 13th Legion. With his brother Marcus, and his 12th Legion, the two prepare for war. They march, and establish camp 12 miles from the hill. In the tent, the two brothers come up with an excellent plan to retake the hill. The next morning, Legatus Auronus marchers towards the hill, while Marcus travels on a different route with his legion. Auronus arrives, assaulting the hill from the front. Marcus appears from the rear! Flanking all who remained in combat with 13th Legion. Bodies of fallen warriors lie all around the hill, the shouts of the victorious warriors can be heard for miles and miles. They walk to the top of the hill, stabbing the gold eagle banner into the ground. My hill

DeletedUser

Calls forth his army of Vandals and sacks Rome and takes all Seven Hills before Auronus is the wiser. Then sends a vanguard to out maneuver the roman auxiliary and takes the Hill. Rome lies in ruins and the legions are no more.

MY HILLS.

DeletedUser4304

Returns to the hills after a week of basking in the lands of the golden sun and seduces Obsidian with fine wines, ornate marbles, and the promise of a great building in his name. Drunk on his new riches, Obsidian staggers off the hills with exotic wenches in each arm leaving all his past glory behind to me.
My hills

DeletedUser4304

*You sold the wine for three times what it was worth - gaining a large profit margin in which to hire the best stone masons that would carve a statue of you out of the marble. Your basically left the hill drunk on illusions of grandeur thereby still....*
my hill

DeletedUser

I lasso itzJOSHduhh, tie him to a tree covered in honey and leave him for the local bears while I return to the hill. My hill.

DeletedUser2690

I use active camouflage, sneak up on ObsidianDiego, and assassinate him... It is now My Hill.

DeletedUser

My ice machine covers the hill with a glacier. You and your warriors lose their footing and slide to their deaths. I'm wearing crampons ... my hill.

DeletedUser2501

I turn your ice machine on high and you freeze to death, in a funny pose that makes people laugh at you, becoming the main attraction while they visit my hill

DeletedUser

Ice machine runs out of fuel I defrost from suspended animation and set up a visitors attraction for a dead and stuffed General Custer from a sneak attack. My hill again.

DeletedUser4304

I ship in an entire zoo complete with lions and tigers and bears - oh my - elephants, gorillas, and sharks with lazer beams. The zookeepers place you too in the visitors center, dead and stuffed, next to your friend General Custer. My zoo on my hill.

DeletedUser

Ships only sail on water they don't work on hills. It was all a silly dream. Still my hill.

DeletedUser4304

Sending you over to the Banned from the Forum thread for misinterpreting the use of my verb "ship". Ship by plane, train, truck, automobile, bicycles, skateboards, and roller skates. My hill.

DeletedUser34

I am just going to mardh up to your hill and take one look at you, kickyoou in the netehr regions and dare you to retaliate....my hill. and I dare anyone to come near me ant dake it!