• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

lame prizes

DeletedUser25015

lol. I agree with the original poster. as someone who has played this game for over 5 years, the prizes have become lame. I remember when you would get a WHOLE wishing well as a prize, not "fragments", how cheap is that. I don't even bother with the quests anymore, because the prizes are no better than the items I already have. But i suppose to the game people that they are appealing to the "new" players and so they think fragments are good and will keep people playing so they can get another fragment. (can I please have some scraps from your plate, your majesty?) it really is cheap and cheesy.

Algona

lol. I agree with the original poster. as someone who has played this game for over 5 years, the prizes have become lame. I remember when you would get a WHOLE wishing well as a prize, not "fragments", how cheap is that. I don't even bother with the quests anymore, because the prizes are no better than the items I already have. But i suppose to the game people that they are appealing to the "new" players and so they think fragments are good and will keep people playing so they can get another fragment. (can I please have some scraps from your plate, your majesty?) it really is cheap and cheesy.

That's an interesting rant coming from a player who despite playing 5+ years doesn't have a GB above lvl 9. Another fine example that time in game <> expertise. How would you know a good prize?

I'd recommend instead of joking about begging you try. Table scraps would improve your cities.

You got any suggestions for better prizes? Or are you just clearing some of the mountains of manure out of your cities?

DreadfulCadillac

i do not like fragments, as they take forever to collect but they still give goods prizes..events are where i get my soks perrsonnally..i do and complete ge lvl 4 weekly so i get a terrace or ssw from that usually:)

mamboking053

That's an interesting rant coming from a player who despite playing 5+ years doesn't have a GB above lvl 9. Another fine example that time in game <> expertise. How would you know a good prize?

I'd recommend instead of joking about begging you try. Table scraps would improve your cities.

You got any suggestions for better prizes? Or are you just clearing some of the mountains of manure out of your cities?

A few good suggestions for useful prize improvements would be attack and defense boosts potions, some supply finish items, etc. Probably be a pain in the donk since it would likely go to the 5% slot which means you have a 2% chance of landing it...