• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

latest Easter Event

DeletedUser14438

It says to gain 250 population. I did that and nothing. I built enough houses to cover that. What did I do wrong???

LordLupin

you need to gain 250 population, not have 250 population..
your Population need to +250 after you got that quest..

DeletedUser14438

exactly I added more homes and went from 20 population to 360 pop

DeletedUser9184

I would contact support (right-click ingame and go to "Support")

DeletedUser10415

exactly I added more homes and went from 20 population to 360 pop

Did the homes finish building?

You know, you can do this quest with huts, even if you only have 1 2x2 space. Build 'em, wait for them to finish and register with the quest, then sell 'em and build 'em again.

DeletedUser13452

You may just need to refresh your page. If you're sure you gained the necessary pop, try refreshing (2 or 3 times possibly)...if that doesn't work, write a ticket to support.

DeletedUser10569

I have a guild mate that is stuck on the build 3 decoration quest. He is in FE but hasn't unlocked any decorations. is he stuck or will building from another age work?
Also, Is it possible to get back an item deleted by accident?

DeletedUser19208

I got same problem, in FE and could not unlock decoration, Anyway to skip this quest? or I am should give over the rest of this event?

DeletedUser8152

I got same problem, in FE and could not unlock decoration, Anyway to skip this quest? or I am should give over the rest of this event?
Worst case, just wait until you can unlock Climate Control... you don't have to finish the quest today.

DeletedUser10944

to win the eggs you must add 250 population to your Current population to win the 33 eggs

DeletedUser2800

Worst case, just wait until you can unlock Climate Control... you don't have to finish the quest today.
No offense but every time I see a response like this I wonder if the person making it actually plays the game.
Some people can't simply wait a few days to unlock a decoration.
For example, Players that just started "The Future" era have to unlock 3 technologies before getting their first decoration.
That's 253 Forge Points needed just to unlock the necessary technologies (assuming the player has the necessary goods on hand). Unless they already have other buildings that produce FP, or a huge reserve of coins, it will take 10.5 days to produce that much FP.
Oh but wait... the first decoration available in the future era also requires 115 Nanoparticles to unlock. That's another 112 Forge Points + goods, and a fourth technology they need to unlock.
And there is only 5 days left until this event ends.
Waiting. Is. Not. An. Option.
That is why some quests have two ways to complete them.
"Build a decoration from your age or 3 from the previous age", "Scout a province or spend 14 Forge Points", "Contribute 14 Forge Points to Great Buildings or research a technology", "Delete 4 units from your age or 6 from the previous age", "Build 2 residential buildings from your current age or 4 from the previous age"

DeletedUser8152

It is not so easy to know that you just entered FE last night and haven't made any progress yet.

DeletedUser24774

1. Jaelis is just trying to help.
2. This deco thing didn't affect me, but I still think it's pretty crummy of Inno. They know many of us watch Wikia for the events (disclaimer and all). For an event with such expensive currency (eggs) and crappy odds, it doesn't make much sense for players like these to try to finish the quest line. You have several quests like acquire/scout which push you forward faster than some of us would like, and then you have a quests like this that punish you for pushing forward. Which is it? These main events should make players happy...not resentful. Or confused.

DeletedUser2800

It is not so easy to know that you just entered FE last night and haven't made any progress yet.

For players that is true. However the devs are aware this is happening and have taken steps to minimize players getting stuck by creating quests with more than one way of completing them.
Unfortunately this particular quest doesn't seem to be working the way it is supposed to. I've seen some people say they were able to complete the quest by building three decorations from the previous age on some servers but on other servers they had to build three decorations from the current age.
The quest objectives should be the same for everyone.

DeletedUser16403

I'm in the same situation with having just entered an age and the first decoration is quite a ways down the tech tree. I looked at the Wiki for this quest and it was originally written that you could do one decoration from your current age, or three from your previous age. This does not appear to be the case though now that the quest has actually appeared in the game.

I guess the event is over for me at this stage.

203iceman

I am in two lands, and have a problem with this quest. the only way I can build decorations from my current ages, (CE & PME) is to use diamonds. 200 per decoration. I guess I am out of the quest! I am not spending hard earned diamonds on a Wishing Well! At my level they really don't do much anyway!!

DeletedUser13360

You may also check your inventory if you won a deco from the 40 egg chests. I had 3 of them I had gotten when opening chests, and used those to meet the quest.

DeletedUser24459

Just a thought, but has anyone actually tried building decos from a previous age just to see if it works? Maybe just the wording of the quest did not get put in correctly?

The event for me asked to build three from current age and I was able to do that, or else I would go back and try myself.

Of course, as always, I could be wrong... Just a thought.