• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Maximizing Alcatraz

Emberguard

my traz is doing well. If i were planning on camping in a higher age probably would be a good idea to age up and then hyper lvl in the new age

DeletedUser31499

Short troops? Leveling your Traz... don’t forget to double dip your Traz for double the troops. Can really help you quickly get your troop numbers back up to snuff.

Agent327

Short troops? Leveling your Traz... don’t forget to double dip your Traz for double the troops. Can really help you quickly get your troop numbers back up to snuff.

Double dipping Traz can be a disadvantage. Since Traz is influenced by guild level it might be wise to skip the double dip.

DeletedUser31499

Double dipping Traz can be a disadvantage. Since Traz is influenced by guild level it might be wise to skip the double dip.

True... it depends on how many times a day you can level your Traz and how long you need to to wait for the collection to be able to double dip. My Traz collection time is just under 17 hours. Now if I could level my Traz in 4 hours I would wait. If it was 12 or more hours before I could double dip I would just level it and maybe catch it next time. At level 75 it takes me about 24 hours to level it. You just need to take the above into consideration when deciding to level it now and lose the double dip or wait a couple of hours and collect the double dip. I’ve done both.

Tarkkus

There is not much difference in having 1 building crank out 20, or 4 buildings cranking out 5. In the end it will take the same time to get 20 of all. What matters is to only place buildings you actually want units of. All other units you can pick up in GBG and GE.

You keep saying this, while your city clearly shows you do not follow your own advise. Why is it so important to you to mislead people?
Why would you want 20 of all of them? You only need Heavy, artillary units and rogues so just build those. The rest of the units you can get enough in GE