• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Meld Victory Towers into GBs...

Mustapha00

The sad (sadder? saddest?) thing is that Victory Tower Upgrades and Watchfire Upgrades (though I have far less of a problem with those- ill take 6% defense in a 1x1 space) will almost certainly at some point become Daily Challenge rewards, thus reducing the odds of getting other, better rewards.

RazorbackPirate

The sad (sadder? saddest?) thing is that Victory Tower Upgrades and Watchfire Upgrades (though I have far less of a problem with those- ill take 6% defense in a 1x1 space) will almost certainly at some point become Daily Challenge rewards, thus reducing the odds of getting other, better rewards.
Fair point. This especially affects the ability to get the key set pieces like GoW or Palace. Only 5% chance, now reducing the number of chances by increasing the number of chest choices, it's near impossible to complete even one single set in a year. I've yet to in either of my worlds and I complete DC every day. If there going to do this, I'd hope they would offset it by giving a 10% chance at least.

Emberguard

it's near impossible to complete even one single set in a year
*cough* completed Palace purely from DC months ago *cough* wasn't around when the event for Palace was around *cough*

Can;t remember when DC was introduced, but given I've been around for just over a year, and DC came out well after I started playing it'd have to have been less then a year

Salsuero

*cough* completed Palace purely from DC months ago *cough* wasn't around when the event for Palace was around *cough*

And that's why the word "near" before impossible becomes important. Context matters. Full context matters more. I have been playing the challenges daily since they were introduced and have yet to get a Gong of Wisdom... the only piece I need to complete a second set... and of course, the rarest piece in that particular set. Of course, rare doesn't mean never. You were lucky. Many folks have not been as fortunate as you.

DeletedUser36624

Fair point. This especially affects the ability to get the key set pieces like GoW or Palace. Only 5% chance, now reducing the number of chances by increasing the number of chest choices, it's near impossible to complete even one single set in a year. I've yet to in either of my worlds and I complete DC every day. If there going to do this, I'd hope they would offset it by giving a 10% chance at least.
Spending diamonds to get new chest choices in DC is going to be a thing.

DeletedUser28371

And that's why the word "near" before impossible becomes important. Context matters. Full context matters more. I have been playing the challenges daily since they were introduced and have yet to get a Gong of Wisdom... the only piece I need to complete a second set... and of course, the rarest piece in that particular set. Of course, rare doesn't mean never. You were lucky. Many folks have not been as fortunate as you.
Me I have two, one I upgraded to level 2. I had a palace set, then deleted it except two pieces. I found others that work better. Personally I think some old buildings shouldnt be reintroduced period.