• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

mobile is so restictive.

• Thread starter DeletedUser32439
  • Start date

DeletedUser32439

i started playing on mobile, then played on pc, now back to mobile.

searching up players is bad, trying to join guilds is bad, having no world chat is bad.
i would have thought they would be migrated from pc to mobile. but after a year of playing these issuse havnt been addressed.

i would assume most people play on mobile because you can play all day , anywhere , any time.
you can't carry your pc around with you all day.

if i had never played on pc, i'd never know the great functions you get on pc.
i assume these functions will never make it to mobile...it's a shame....*sigh*

DeletedUser32439

am i the only player that see's this and wishes inno would make the changes so there is no platform has an advantage over the other.

heh, i thought it was obvious what i was saying.

RazorbackPirate

Everything you say is correct. PC even has GvG which Mobile will likely never see. I'm also sure Inno is well aware of these differences and has a plan to address them, or not. In fact, Inno will not even entertain proposals about bringing existing PC functionality to the App.

As it's hard to disagree with the facts, I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish by 'discussing' it, seems the only place it can go is Inno bashing and what's the point of that?

DeletedUser32439

the more it's talked about the more chance something will be done.
sure, one person can post this subject and then it's buried deep in the forum archives never to be seen again.

maybe agent327 is an inno employee, hoping to bury this subject. or maybe he just a negative nancy....who knows.

DeletedUser33179

sure, one person can post this subject and then it's buried deep in the forum archives never to be seen again.

maybe agent327 is an inno employee, hoping to bury this subject. or maybe he just a negative nancy....who knows.

The more it's talked about, ... Er... Um... Well... the more things get said. That's it. Nothing more. Inno has clearly told us not to ask for such changes - specifically stated in the in the "Do Not Suggest List (READ BEFORE POSTING)" thread in the Proposals section of the forum:

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/

This is a list of proposals that are not to be suggested. This can be either because they have been suggested and declined in the past, have been ruled out by the developers, or they are already being worked on and it's best to see how they're delivered before giving any further ideas. Please also use the search feature before proposing anything, make sure what you are proposing is something new and hasn't been suggested before.

Do not suggest list

• Building rotation
  • Server Clock
  • Bronze Age, Arctic Future, or Oceanic Future in GvG
  • Any Unit Upgrades
  • Anything that is already available through Diamond purchase
  • Anything changing the production times for supplies, coin, units, etc.
  • Changes regarding Diamonds (costs of items and features, package prices, use of diamonds, etc.).
  • Suggestions to change size of Forge Point Bar (100+)
  • Trading between resources (supplies for coin, coin for medals, etc.)
  • Any proposal to alter, delete, or limit plundering
  • Additional expansions in any way
  • Ability to prioritize which buildings in your city you want aided first
  • Do not place a proposal up for voting of any kind
  • Other languages forbidden (must have English translation)
  • Bringing computer functions to mobile devices
  • Any improvements to Inno itself (staff and new servers)

Agent327

You can talk about it till you see blue in the face and stil nothing will happen, cause it is on the DNS list. Now if you really have this incredible urge to talk about it, do so in the threads others already started on the subject. You really are not inventing the wheel here.

maybe agent327 is an inno employee, hoping to bury this subject.

Absolutely. I get 10 times the pay mods get.