• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Moving feedback from the forums to discord is a mistake

Angry.Blanket

You are looking in the wrong place. The "game-discussion" folder is not much more than a cleaned up version of global chat. Lots of people talking about lots of different stuff. You should be looking in the "gameplay-questions" folder. There you will find many different subfolders, each dealing with a specific subject (just like the forum).
How am I looking in the wrong place? I see all the other threads, your comment has to do with the one thread I am discussing that is nothing more than global on steroids, and not in the least cleaned up. It is titled the same as this section, "Game discussion"

Pericles the Lion

How am I looking in the wrong place? I see all the other threads, your comment has to do with the one thread I am discussing that is nothing more than global on steroids, and not in the least cleaned up. It is titled the same as this section, "Game discussion"
It sounded as though you wanted to be able to have a discussion about a single topic like we can here in the Forum and found, instead, just a lot of people talking about different stuff. I agree, this discussion thread is a hot mess just like global chat, but some folks seem to like it.

1707513604932.png

The space where there are a lot of people talking about different stuff is found in the "game-discussion" folder. Instead, look in the "? gameplay-questions" folder. There you will find various, separate, threads where individual topics are discussed. They are the Discord equivalent to the threads in the Forum.

Angry.Blanket

How am I looking in the wrong place? I see all the other threads, my comment has to do with the one thread I am discussing that is nothing more than global on steroids, and not in the least cleaned up. It is titled the same as this section, "Game discussion"

It sounded as though you wanted to be able to have a discussion about a single topic like we can here in the Forum and found, instead, just a lot of people talking about different stuff. I agree, this discussion thread is a hot mess just like global chat, but some folks seem to like it.

View attachment 21227

The space where there are a lot of people talking about different stuff is found in the "game-discussion" folder. Instead, look in the "? gameplay-questions" folder. There you will find various, separate, threads where individual topics are discussed. They are the Discord equivalent to the threads in the Forum.
Im not looking for anything, I am comparing the "Game discussion" section of discord to the "Game Discussion" section of the forums,
The Game questions section is for "Game questions" not "general discussion" I don't have many questions I am brave enough to ask with you around.

UP ONLINE

I am not sure of the purpose for trying to direct feedback to a third party app. However, I think its a bad idea: For one thing Discord is well known to pose a risk to users because its easy to have one's computer infected with malware from. For another, from all I have heard about it, Discord is a cesspool for an endless stream of users that do nothing but troll others all day long.
Count me out I'm not using it Again