• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] My ship wont upgrade.

• Thread starter DeletedUser36023
  • Start date

Graviton

Since it works like any other residential I wouldn't say it needs to be fixed: it's working as designed. Not that long ago upgrades completely removed the building from your city and placed the upgraded building in inventory, which means the collection timer was reset. So it's better than it used to be.

The only way I can see this being addressed is to remove the population from the Ship, so it provides none. They claim to be "fixing" it, I'm interested to see how they do that.

DeletedUser3882

It's a game and the only thing it can do is increase the population. Why would you say it is the way it SHOULD work?

If it is an instant upgrade then why should it do anything more than add the new features? Maybe it can't because of the programming but to actually design it that way seems very user unfriendly.
This is all very new... It’s only been a short few months since the upgrades went immediately vs back in inventory as @Graviton stated... Still works the same, but they have given us the benefit (and time saving) of not having to go back into inventory to re-place it.

DeletedUser35475

This is all very new... It’s only been a short few months since the upgrades went immediately vs back in inventory as @Graviton stated... Still works the same, but they have given us the benefit (and time saving) of not having to go back into inventory to re-place it.

That is why I think it something with the way the base program works. It can't just add new values to an existing building even if it is the same basic building.

DeletedUser31592

Here is the real question- why do people waste space in their cities on these buildings before they have the upgrades to get them most of the way up? They are terrible in the early levels. Mine stay in inventory until I can max them out, maybe a level or two early. Maybe. (The Tholos I put down at level 9)

Agent327

The only way I can see this being addressed is to remove the population from the Ship, so it provides none. They claim to be "fixing" it, I'm interested to see how they do that.

Probably the same way they nerfed the Crystal Villa. Allowing negative population.

DeletedUser35475

Here is the real question- why do people waste space in their cities on these buildings before they have the upgrades to get them most of the way up? They are terrible in the early levels. Mine stay in inventory until I can max them out, maybe a level or two early. Maybe. (The Tholos I put down at level 9)

Good question. They are pretty big.

I did like you with Tholos in some cities. I figured I would save a 1 up by upgrading it to level 10 in the next age.

DeletedUser35475

Ofcourse you do gramps. Alcohol does not help you get up the stairs. You need help.

I need help but not to get up stairs. I may be old but I still get to places you can only dream of going to!