• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] My ship wont upgrade.

• Thread starter DeletedUser36023
  • Start date

DeletedUser36023

I got my second ship upgrade today and have been repeatedly trying to use it on my level 2 ship. I got it on other servers and it worked fine. Just not working on my Vingrid ship.... When I attempt to submit a ticket I get an error message and logged out.

RazorbackPirate

I got my second ship upgrade today and have been repeatedly trying to use it on my level 2 ship. I got it on other servers and it worked fine. Just not working on my Vingrid ship.... When I attempt to submit a ticket I get an error message and logged out.
You don't have enough spare population.

When you apply the upgrade, it temporarily removes the ship from your city, applies the upgrade, then drops the ship back in to your city. Just like any other residential, you can't delete the building because you don't have enough spare pop.

Last edited:

DeletedUser35475

You don't have enough spare population.

When you apply the upgrade, it temporarily removes the ship from your city, applies the upgrade, then drops the ship back in to your city. Just like any other residential, you can't delete the building because you don't have enough spare pop.

Doesn't the ship add population?

DeletedUser

Doesn't the ship add population?
It does, but when you it's like when you upgrade housing by simply placing a newer house over an existing house, you have to have enough population to stay at or above zero population until the new one is built. The time interval is obviously shorter with simply upgrading the ship, but there is still a time interval between the old ship level's pop being taken out of the total and the new ship's level kicking in.

Graviton

Can't you see that gramps????

It's those tiny people that tell you. Do they need to become bigger? If so, start a proposal.

You can tell from the context that he's aware that the ship provides population, but since that is the case, he wanted clarification on why spare pop is required to upgrade it. You should either read more carefully or take something for your trollism.

Agent327

You can tell from the context that he's aware that the ship provides population, but since that is the case, he wanted clarification on why spare pop is required to upgrade it. You should either read more carefully or take something for your trollism.

That isn't what he asked, but maybe you have a better insight in the elderly, so you should translate.