Need Friends? Post Here

Discussion in 'Sinerania Drama' started by JennyButler, May 2, 2015.

1. Yohono

Yohono Member

HI, I am always looking to make new friends. So add me. You can look forward to daily tavern visits as well as daily visits to your town. Yours truelly, Yohono

2. frostcanvas1

frostcanvas1 New Member

you can add me frostcanvas1 I can have reached my 80 invites but can still accept new friends and I do aid and visit the tavern daily. and if you are looking for a nice guild you can join the guild I am in.

3. CeasaraMalinda

CeasaraMalinda New Member

I am looking for active friends - daily player. Have reached my request limit so please invite me.

4. Elocineax

Elocineax New Member

Active player, m/p visit tavern daily, in need of friends. Out of invites, please invite me. Thank you ~

5. foursuns

foursuns Member

Seeking long term friends, but out of invites. Top notch Tavern with Happy Hour all day.: Will be so happy to see you.

My best,
    4*

6. williebonez

williebonez New Member

Can u add me as a friend. I have no requests left, but im a prefty good tavern friend

7. williebonez

williebonez New Member

Hi guys, i have no requests left, but i need friends so add me, i aid daily and sit in taverns.. also if u wanna chat and ask questions, it would be cool.

8. Sir Arthur1

Sir Arthur1 New Member

If you are looking for a very fun and active guild, check out the Rangers. We have a great group of people :)

9. Sactoman

Sactoman New Member

Seeking friends. I'm in Cirgard. I aid and visit daily. I'm out of invites

10. LordSchitz

LordSchitz New Member

I’m out of requests but visit taverns and aid daily. In S world and killmore.

11. Sweetness the awesome

Sweetness the awesome New Member

Hey all. Feel free to add me! Like in real life i tavern daily. Also polivate as well!