• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Buildings Looks April 15 2020

DeletedUser27848

What the hell is Inno thinking with some of these buildings!?

The Ritual Flame is horrible... the Terrace Farm... yuck... Tribal Square also frickin' ugly.

I haven't seen all the other changes, but the ones I have are enough to make a guy SELL all Ritual Flames, they are that bad!!

And I've heard that comment in multiple guilds.

barra370804

Gate of the sun god is different too.
1586996805651.png

Can someone post a picture of the ritual flame? I haven't seen the new one yet.

Algona

What the hell is Inno thinking with some of these buildings!?

That it's their game.

I've been playing the majikal cardz since 1994 so was there during the change to basic card artwith 8th Edition. Thousands of folk posted it was the end ot the world's first CCG. That was, uhh, 20? years ago? It's still the biggest CCG out there and seem to be doing fine. The OL version of the game has gone through a lot of major revisions in interface and appearanceover the 18 years it;s been around and is part of the reason the franchise is doing so well.*.

Pretty sure that INNO will come out of this fine and contrary to the fervent beliefs of those objecting that in a few weeks they prolly won't care either.

*The parent company, the world's largest toy maker, recently stated " that the card game was the most significant factor in the company’s overall revenue increase"

The Lady Redneck

I think they are kinda nice.

Mind you the Ancient face is beginning to resemble some of the guys and Mods in these forums a bit to closely. But I guess the Devs needed to acknowledge historical oddities to mark the games 8th Birthday.

WinnerGR

I am looking forward to seeing the HoF L2 graphics in my city here but seeing as they have not even been released on beta yet I dunno how long it will be till they get here

Falconwing

I like that they are less orange. I use a few in the middle of a big 'block' and I always hated seeing the sea of orange. The new ones are much less noticable.